Strange dreams

Since I've been on tablets I've had bizarre ones almost every night. Last night I dreamt / dreamed (delete as appropriate) that the eastern Trotternish area of Skye had been taken over by a strange tribe. They were demanding a second Skye bridge to Applecross but residents of other areas were lobbying against it. Of course, I should have realised that it was a dream at the time as the isles of Rona & Raasay didn't feature in it.

I also ended up in a cave (being chased by a tribe member), rather concerned that I had a failing headlamp and no SRT harness for an unexpected pitch which I just climbed down with nothing but feet and hands. True hero who evidently carries a helmet and headlamp at all times just in case such a situation arises.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just a wet one?

As always.

True story; when I first heard about wet dreams, I started wearing swim shorts to bed. My logic was that they were suited to being wet.

I also wore a scuba mask the first time I masturbated as I was worried about getting a blast in the eyes.

As always.

True story; when I first heard about wet dreams, I started wearing swim shorts to bed. My logic was that they were suited to being wet.

I also wore a scuba mask the first time I masturbated as I was worried about getting a blast in the eyes.

post-38578-1435148662028_thumb.jpg

Last night was a little strange.

Firstly i was waiting for The Pars to come out and play in this lecture hall and we were waiting on a boring old dusty dude fumble through something boring. So i piped up and got him booed out of the room.

Followed by pre match in the North stand watching AJ being interviewed and John Potter comes out the main stand entrance to the pitch (think before the boxes were put on) to a huge "gasp" from the large crowd as he wasn't allowed to be seen. Allan Johnston was furious and was seen physically taking Potter out of sight.

Next thing I know I'm at the old bus station in Dunfermline but it's now a pub, and AJ and his assistant are seen being utter neds and starting fights with random people. An Inverness fan says to me very politely that he's a "Sevco suffering sukotash jessie".

I'm going to Hamburg in August, but last night I had a dream that I was in a hotel bar in Hamburg chatting up 2 middle aged German women, when I saw a massive f**k off giant white spider on the wall. It was massive, about the size of a human and I was told that they were common in Hamburg because they came in off the sea.

I frequently have a dream where I'm playing in a match at Villa Park between Aston Villa and Arsenal. The atmposphere is immense, I'm not sure who I'm playing for, but I'm playing right back, and in the tunnel on the way out Tomas Rosicky keeps patting my back.

eta: Other than that I don't really remember many of my dreams that often, although I tend to have a lot of nightmares during the summer time. Nothing too bad just now though.

Edited by Ayia Napa Daz

I'm going to Hamburg in August, but last night I had a dream that I was in a hotel bar in Hamburg chatting up 2 middle aged German women, when I saw a massive f**k off giant white spider on the wall. It was massive, about the size of a human and I was told that they were common in Hamburg because they came in off the sea.

I frequently have a dream where I'm playing in a match at Villa Park between Aston Villa and Arsenal. The atmposphere is immense, I'm not sure who I'm playing for, but I'm playing right back, and in the tunnel on the way out Tomas Rosicky keeps patting my back.

eta: Other than that I don't really remember many of my dreams that often, although I tend to have a lot of nightmares during the summer time. Nothing too bad just now though.

The white spiders don't want to hurt you, they just want to be your friend

arachnids-jumping-spider-macro-spiders-w

One from a few nights ago - Me, my family and friends were in what appeared to be the Forge shopping centre when an alien attack came about. We all ran to the back door which leads to Parkhead only it was a giant city at the back of it.

We were then forced to hide in different places of the Forge and fight against the aliens but were eventually enslaved and put to work but then a human uprising occurred which led to a montage of the different aspects of the war against them including scurrying along the different buildings in the skyline trying to avoid detection from their scouting ships Terminator style.

Last night - Went to a Rob Zombie gig at some industrial estate as he was playing the loading bay of some delivery company, then managed to get back stage with him and on his bus and he revealed that he was in fact my Uncle John in disguise. And had been for all these years.

Then it cut to something completely different about football.

Bit of a strange dream last night, there is a road that runs fairly near the house and it is 60mph limit. I dreamt that the Police fitted a speed camera there and as such, I really tried to slow down when passing it. Anyway it flashed and I got into loads of trouble from a Policeman. Woke up from this random dream due to the stormy weather early this morning but the really tragic thing is I am heading into Glasgow soon and will end up taking a wee detour to see if there is a camera there after all. Such a loser!!

Edited by Redhead81

Had a really vivid dream about being at a Newcastle game. Was with a pal who I haven't seen in years and took me to the game. Gazza was playing for them and just as I said Shearer was a bit shit he scored from forty yards out on the volley and did his celebration pointing straight at me.

For some reason I was being interviewed by Gary lineker on motd afterwards asking why I doubted shearer.

Dunno what I've done to upset him tbh?

I used to always have this one dream that me and my mates are running across a road as a car approaches us only Im not running quick enough and always woke up as it hit me.

Being hit with 2 cars in my lifetime definitely hasnt scarred me at all, no siree.

Probably call this a nightmare, I dont really know what was happening but I was going on a bender and it was all just nonsense until I looked down at my arm and seen hundreds of slash marks all up and down my arm and across it as if I tried to do myself in then I just sat there staring at it for ages. Woke up checking my arm like f**k. Must be choking to do myself in.

Probably call this a nightmare, I dont really know what was happening but I was going on a bender and it was all just nonsense until I looked down at my arm and seen hundreds of slash marks all up and down my arm and across it as if I tried to do myself in then I just sat there staring at it for ages. Woke up checking my arm like f**k. Must be choking to do myself in.

Looks like that Freddy Krueger voodoo spell works after all, chaps. Anyone fancy a game of Noughts and Crosses on his knackers tonight?

Last night I set up a Loch side tombola for a group of fisherman. I caught a shark and sailed over to Orkney only to be perplexed as to why there were large cliffs when the ordnance survey map said it should be a beach. Correct spot I was at too.

A load of internal documents from LWT in the Seventies were released online, which included fascinating revelations such as Kenny Everett being considered for a Jeremy Kyle-style chat show, and a proposed documentary about how Jesus hated fat people. I was very excited about all this, for some reason.

Hard to believe that I'm even more boring when I'm asleep, but there you go.