Strange dreams

Last night whilst in and out of the dream I was having I was convinced it was a brilliant plot for a book. When fully awake? Not a Scooby what it was about.

I'm incredibly creative in dreams, lots of superb ideas and epiphanies that upon waking recede from memory like hand cupped water now passing over spread fingers.

I had a dream where kelly brook was throwing darts at me whilst in a bus stop in Tillicoultry.

Having been to the main bus stance in Tilli, I'd imagine she was just trying to fit in.

Last night whilst in and out of the dream I was having I was convinced it was a brilliant plot for a book. When fully awake? Not a Scooby what it was about.

Ooh, that's a fucking scunner. Great way to start a day, if you like being apoplectic with seethe :angry:

The Wizard of Oz is on the telly just now.

Saw this, skipped through the channels only to find View to a Kill just starting. Must be a Sunday.

Best shoe horning of a film title into a film EVER btw.

Edited by Hedgecutter

• 3 weeks later...

Had a dream last night that I was blind. Seriously weird, the i regained sight in one eye to find myself in a huge cemetery in Yeovil. I've never been to Yeovil.

Sounds like you've somehow found yourself in Yeovil after a mad night out with the #dece bois.

Was outside a house near my mum and dads house and suddenly a guy jumps out a car and chases me with a hammer.

Run into the house and the stairs are dark, can't see. Something is running about at my feet, light comes on and it's a poodle with no eyes and a pencil/plastic type body.

:unsure2:

I had a strange recurring lucid dream the other night where I believed someone had drugged me and a group of people were stealing stuff out my house.

I woke up from the dream thinking the drugs had worn off too quickly so I got up quickly ready to go stop them, before quickly realising that I must have been dreaming as no one was there. I'd then get back into bed, start to fall asleep again only to dream the exact same thing, wake up and want to go stop them. That happened 4 times in the space of about an hour.

Dreamt that I was terrified of hitting a golf ball out on a golf course because each slice off the fairway would cost me £100. Spent ages constantly lining up the shot trying to give it my full focus but I couldn't pick up the courage. I've never even played golf on a golf course.

Kind of thought it would be about getting stuck in a cave seeing as that's what temporarily happened to me earlier in the day (took about 10 mins of working out reverse movement combos in a tight slot which I self admittedly totally f***ed up). Had images of having to be chiselled out days later at the time before I finally sussed out a blind reverse to freedom.

Edited by Hedgecutter

when my oldest was three he woke up screaming during the night. totally inconsolable. he said that he'd dreamt that he was in a shop and a woman came and took him away to the toilets. needless to say that put the sh*tters right up me. :bairn

I had a strange recurring lucid dream the other night where I believed someone had drugged me and a group of people were stealing stuff out my house.

I woke up from the dream thinking the drugs had worn off too quickly so I got up quickly ready to go stop them, before quickly realising that I must have been dreaming as no one was there. I'd then get back into bed, start to fall asleep again only to dream the exact same thing, wake up and want to go stop them. That happened 4 times in the space of about an hour.

I always find that with lucid dreams. When you wake up and then go back to sleep, it's a continuation of the same story/situation.

Had a dream last night that I bumped into Donald Findlay QC at some kind of garden centre. Seemed like a pretty amiable cove, and we spent a few hours in conversation, at the end of which he offered me some kind of unspecified job.

Cowdenbeath fans; be very afraid.

I currently live in the middle east but I had a dream that I was back home in the shared house i was in before I left and there was a girl in the sitting room who was the new flatmate and who was a little bit scared of me I could tell. I then went into my room and saw a rat on the cupboard and I had a chopping board and I tried to squash the rat by crushing the rat with the flat edge of the chopping board but it got away. Its an immportant point that it was the flat large area that I used to try to crush the rat, I wanted to hear its bones crush and it to leave a stain on the board but it got away.

I then chased around the room to find it but there was too much trash, the room looked like whoever was there had been living in their own filth. But the rest of the house was tidy