Strange dreams

I was giving a lecture this morning. I had a dream last night that it was the morning and only 20 minutes till the lecture started, and I wouldn't make it on time. I started panicking, sending emails and phoning the Uni to say I won't make it. I woke up and checked the time but couldn't really get back off because I was scared of sleeping in.

Started having 'trigger objects' to lucid dream. Like looking in a mirror and having a blurred/no reflection. Or turning a light switch on and it staying on/off.

Also trying to fly/levitate if you think you are lucid dreaming.

Started having 'trigger objects' to lucid dream. Like looking in a mirror and having a blurred/no reflection. Or turning a light switch on and it staying on/off.

Also trying to fly/levitate if you think you are lucid dreaming.

After I crashed my car a couple of years back (rolled it 6 times into a barley field!) I kept having not so much dreams but just at the moment you re-awaken/wake up I'd have this vivid irrational fear I was dying........wasn't just going to sleep at night either.....would happen with naps on the couch and would sometimes happen more than once a night.

was pretty frightening tbh :(

• 4 weeks later...

Mental dream this morning. Had a dream that an Edinburgh hotel was involved in a terrorist plot. Dream was I was on holiday and was watching the news. Saw footage of guys wandering through an Edinburgh hotel shooting people Mumbai style. News said it was a Radisson but I convinced myself it was the scandic crown on the high street.

Had a dream last night i was texting and on the phone to some girl trying to get her round for a pumping before the mrs came back then after the mrs was back this girl was outside the house and i was texting her saying I'm sorry i made a mistake then she was going mad over text saying she was going to tell the newspapers about it and wasn't going away. I was scared

This dream occurred two days ago. I was taking part in the competition where I had to draw Frankie Boyle. Think it was on the cruise ship even though I've never been on one and don't have any intentions of doing so.

Anyway, my drawing ended up looking like big Mikey from Recess instead of Frankie Boyle so I entered it into the Mikey from Recess drawing competition instead and won. Yasss.

Character_mikey.jpgfrankie_boyle.jpg

Edited by ForzaDundee

I usually forget my dreams within the same day i have them. Cant believe folk who remember them for weeks

When you lucid dream, it's beneficial to try and recall what happened in as much detail as possible. I've found that it helps. I wouldn't go as far to write things down; but definitely go through what happened before you drift off again.

Edited by Slenderman

My strangest dream was that I was walking through a wood near my parents home (Quarrymill for you #Perthshire enthusiasts), and I got a text. Looked at my phone and it was from Jools Holland. Went to open the text and my dream abruptly ended.

I have a recurring theme for dreams: they are in black and white with no speach (although sounds).

Usually I'm driving one of the cars I have owned or been in over the years and am aimlessly driving around.

I might start in Edinburgh but soon change into another car in a different city.

I never get to my destination.

I wake up as tired as as I went to bed.

When you lucid dream, it's beneficial to try and recall what happened in as much detail as possible. I've found that it helps. I wouldn't go as far to write things down; but definitely go through what happened before you drift off again.

I couldnt give a f**k what ive dreamtl

Had a very weird dream last week.

Dreamt that there was a mid season football tournament at Ochilview which included Arsenal, Man United, Leeds, West Ham, Millwall, Stirling & the team I play for. The only fans that were aloud in were Millwall, West Ham and the team I play for. I wasn't aloud to play thought so I watched from the terrace behind the goal with some birds while in a sleeping bag....the 1st game and only game was Arsenal - Man United....was so strange

I had a dream the other night about a green zit on my shin. I scratched the top off and below it I could see some what looked like the inside of some sort of citrus fruit. I started digging at it and soon realised I had a lime growing in my leg. I managed to dig it out and was dead chuffed as although it was a bit battered I was going to chop it up and use it in my drink.