Strange dreams

Were you playing Tapped Out with UK Gold on in the background before you went to bed?

Tapped Out yes, UK Gold no. There was some Al Capone film on BBC One which I turned off as it was boring.

Last nights:

Was part of a group storming my office with guns, taking out guards to get to a random manager at work (not mine). I get to his office and I have to charge before his body guards restrain me. I leap at him... My weapon... A packet of Skips crisps. I burst the packet mid air dive, spraying Spids dust all over his face. I get taken by the guards.

I wake up at this point. Thought it was pretty weird. Go back to sleep.

Dreaming again (although I don't know it): I'm dragged away and told that I'm suspended for work, most likely sacked unless there's a good excuse. I come up with one: I've gone off the rails and going insane. I'm then taken away.

I end up in the new build of my old school (I've never been, the old one got demolished). A random head teacher I've never seen drags me to a giant metal container, the type you get on building sites. I'm told I'm going to be kept here in my cell for years.

I 'wake up' again (but in my dream, so not actually awake) and I'm delighted and relieved not to actually be sacked. Somebody then says "do you not think that this woken up non-sacked 'reality' might actually be put on to keep the insane sane whilst they're locked away from the world for life... Kind of like the Matrix?". I realise he's right and panic.

I go back into the dream and at some point, the head teacher comes in and says "we realised you'll need some food and water, hence you may enter the school but you're not allowed to leave it". I'm in a corridor in the school looking for a tap but way in the distance I see an open window. I run for it but numerous soldiers fill the corridor to try and stop me. Some random guy in the same situation appears and throws me some ammunition. I throw a grenade and blow the soldiers to bits, allowing me to get to the window which won't open. Looking through, I see Banchory high street which is also full of soldiers and Apache helicopters aiming at me. This random guy and I then proceed to take them all down with sniper rifles, throwing the occasional grenade to blow up the helicopters.

I can't remember the rest, waking up only to wonder if I've genuinely woken up. I get out of bed, afraid of falling asleep again. It's going ok so far...

This is a dream mate

• 7 months later...

Bump.

Last night I had an extremely vivid dream that Brechin beat Aberdeen to get into the Scottish Cup final. It was so 'realistic' that I asked myself the question of "is this a dream?" which I worked out it couldn't be.

I couldn't make the game despite all my Dons/Brechin mates being there and I ended up listening to the game in a car which was blocking parking the street outside my mum's house in Fife (people ranting as I couldn't drive). I then lost a tv stream at work (in Aberdeen) when Google Chrome uninstalled itself and never knew what happened in the last 5 mins. I then went outside to get mobile reception for livescore but ended up in Burghead as I walked down a lane. I got the score of 2-1 and was in tears of joy.

Of course, glaring inconstencies include 1. Brechin being knocked out earlier, 2. My magical ability to be in Fife and Aberdeen at different parts of the match as I tried to stream it, 4. Game being played in 1ft snow on the pitch at the Glebe... in a SC semi, 5. Brechin winning a game just now.

Pretty gutted waking up this morning tbh. :-(

Remember my missus telling me about the morning her kid sister came down to breakfast and proceeded to tell the whole family in great detail about the weird dream she’d just had about her being with some boy band (Busted maybe? - it was a good few years ago) on a big train which kept on going into tunnels.

She apparently got progressively angrier and eventually stormed out when everybody started gutting themselves laughing, and nobody would tell her why…

• 5 weeks later...

Weird one about the end of the world last night.

Found a hysterical woman who had what seemed like two stab wounds in her pelvis and a priest with a Jesus mask on. Everyone else was walking around the city in a catatonic state with a forlorn look. Walking slow and not interacting with each other.

There was a church with noone in it, and a 'wailing wall' place with noone praying. Also a large memorial with tonnes of names, and one of those boards you get after a disaster with Polaroids with peoples names scribbled on them.

Priest & woman walk to outside the church and she said her ovaries were removed. The priest removes his mask and actually turns out to be Jesus with stigmata.

Both of them start yelling that they denounce God.

Then I went away to the memorial etc to look for any family members.

See none then walk away.

Walking across a bridge with a view of the city, a huge red meteor rattles down.

Shockwave rips through the city in a second.

Fucking bizarre.

• 3 months later...

Last night alone (no dairy before bed, just a McEwans Champion ale):

1) My girlfriend and I went to somewhere near Cruden Bay and upon stopping in a car park, two puffins larger than a large herring gull entered the car and started attacking me and my girlfriend (mainly her). We then drove down to Stonehaven with a puffin sitting on the dashboard. I tried to take some cool photos on my phone of the view out the windscreen with the puffin starting out bit they were annoyingly blurry. Funnily enough in reality, last month we actually went to the Bullers of Buchan near Cruden Bay where we saw a nice wee (non-violent) puffin.

2) We both controlled a double-decker bus by sitting in the top deck and shifting our weight to the side of the seat which in turn controlled the driver-less bus just like you would if you were cycling without using your hands. We successfully negotiated a tight bend and I was well chuffed.

3) I managed to get a live 'Bonsai lion' (yes, a tiny lion) into a bottle of Oban malt whisky to see if it gave added flavour by swimming around - as a present. Upon trying to open the bottle upon realising it was probably running out of oxygen, I snapped the cork and spilled a bunch of it - making me very sad for ruining a nice present (like a lion inside wouldn't :wacko: ). Somehow, this same lion managed to find itself in a stew type thing (still alive) before I microwaved it, totally forgetting that there was a lion inside which killed the bugger. An attempted resuscitation failed miserably. A kitten in a bottle of something was also involved somehow.

4) I ended up halfway along the Cuillin ridge on Skye (which I've never done) where I randomly met some friends. I had no idea how I suddenly just appeared there and upon searching for a lift back to Aberdeen, they didn't have space due to kit in the back.

5) My girlfriend and I went to a harbour to see the big waves crashing. When she looked over, a big wave of lava sprayed up onto her and her face and clothes were on fire. It wasn't very nice. :(

6) A long winded story about an old boss being a complete arsehole... and a bunch of other stuff I can't piece together.

Had a dream i had to kill my dog and i had him in my hands and was banging his head on the work top but he wasn't dying he was just yelping in pain

And the other night i had a dream i punched my gf in the face

I have a recurring dream of being arrested for murder by a Norwegian policeman, before being taken into my work, except my work isn't quite right. This turns into a linked dream about dead fish (as in ones sitting in a fish counter or a fish mongers) giving me tip offs about who did what and where I will find the 'real' murderer. Constantly throughout the dream I'm referred to as 'Meat Boy'. Only other slightly weird thing about this dream is that I can hover for a few seconds, I can't fly, but I can hover in the same way Princess Peach can in Super Mario Bros 2.

I have the same dream a couple of times a week. I'm driving along the Arbroath to montrose road but my car doesn't have any pedals I have to use the buttons on the stereo with my feet. I struggle along for a few miles then come to inverkeilor and my car won't turn at the corner so I start kicking the stereo. The car crashes and flips and me and the stereo end up in a field on the left of the road but the cars to the right. I know I'm dying but my bloods pouring out the stereo and it's gasping. Always wake up at the same point.

Can anyone make sense of that!?

I have the same dream a couple of times a week. I'm driving along the Arbroath to montrose road but my car doesn't have any pedals I have to use the buttons on the stereo with my feet. I struggle along for a few miles then come to inverkeilor and my car won't turn at the corner so I start kicking the stereo. The car crashes and flips and me and the stereo end up in a field on the left of the road but the cars to the right. I know I'm dying but my bloods pouring out the stereo and it's gasping. Always wake up at the same point.

Can anyone make sense of that!?

I used to have a dream that wasn't too different to this - i would be driving a car but my seat would be reclined so far back that i couldn't see where i was going but i was still driving the car and moving the steering wheel. Always woke up coz i would think i was going to crash. I googled it and it said that it was probably a case that i - 1 - didn't know where my life was going and 2 - didn't feel that i had control of my own life. Which on reflection was a fair enough conclusion

I googled it and it said that it was probably a case that i - 1 - didn't know where my life was going and 2 - didn't feel that i had control of my own life. Which on reflection was a fair enough conclusion

For some reason, Google isn't giving me anything of much use for 'Lions in whisky bottles'. <_<

I seem to be getting better at lucid dreaming. Lasting longer before I wake up.

It's pretty addictive.

It's good for those dreams where you are being chased. You start flying or using The Force etc.

I've also found that if you think to yourself that someone specific is going to appear, you can 'spawn' them. (Usually whatever celebrity you want to pump)

i always get the dream that i can't move and I'm stuck and i try and move my arms and legs but can't because I'm asleep. then finally get free and shake myself when i wake up, and occasionally punch my mrs in the face in the process

Had a dream i had to kill my dog and i had him in my hands and was banging his head on the work top but he wasn't dying he was just yelping in pain

And the other night i had a dream i punched my gf in the face

i always get the dream that i can't move and I'm stuck and i try and move my arms and legs but can't because I'm asleep. then finally get free and shake myself when i wake up, and occasionally punch my mrs in the face in the process

Things don't bode well for her.