Strange dreams

I had a belter of a strange dream last night,

had a dream that the Mrs cheated on me with Tom Selleck, she was posing as a nanny to get close to him, but he didnt even have kids, i ended up chasing him through inverness then getting in a fight with the police.

i actually woke up raging with her!

I dreamt a few nights back i went to an old firm cup final at Hampden, got a ticket for the Rainjurs end by mistake but went in anyway and got a total fucking pasting for some reason :ph34r::blink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Celtic fan with 8,000 posts about Rangers ------- and now he's dreamin about them ! :lol:

I had a belter of a strange dream last night,

had a dream that the Mrs cheated on me with Tom Selleck, she was posing as a nanny to get close to him, but he didnt even have kids,

i actually woke up with a rager!

fixed

tom-selleck.jpg

;)

I have a recurring dream of somehow finding myself on top of a lamp post and then falling.

before I hit the ground I get a mad jolt and wake up.

Also get that mad sleep paralysis where you think some creepy shadow is in your room and you can do f**k all about it.

On Monday night I dreamt that an ex of mine met me and told me she wanted to get back together with me. She has a boyfriend and I kept mentioning this to her. Being the gentleman that I am I decided to walk her home after declining her offer when all of a sudden this space shuttle appeared over head and crashed about 100 yards infront of us. It didn't actually explode though, it disappeared into the road.

Naturally we turned and ran the other way, at which point a series of drones appeared and began hovering in the sky. Then I woke up.

I get this recurring one where i'm on a boeing 757 and it's flying between residential buildings and struggling to get height, it also has a big supermarket on board. Once the destination is reached (normally a Majorca type place) I head for a bar desperate on a drink only to realise that i've no clothes on, no money and that i'm only there for one day!

I dreamt a few nights back i went to an old firm cup final at Hampden, got a ticket for the Rainjurs end by mistake but went in anyway and got a total fucking pasting for some reason :ph34r::blink:

Someone beat you up with a mobile phone?