Strange dreams

• 1 month later...

Had a distressing episode last night, I was sat in a lovely, black leather chair like the one on Mastermind.

This chair was huge though and it was enveloping me as I struggled to name as many cast members of ITV soap Crossroads.

The longer I took to answer the further I sank in, I was drowning, Meg Mortimer, Adam Chance......think man think!.... David Hunter, Benny & Miss Diane, wee Sandy, McPhee the chef....

My mind was racing even after waking up, and I have had the Crossroads theme tune playing in my head all day. :1eye

16 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Had a distressing episode last night, I was sat in a lovely, black leather chair like the one on Mastermind.

This chair was huge though and it was enveloping me as I struggled to name as many cast members of ITV soap Crossroads.

The longer I took to answer the further I sank in, I was drowning, Meg Mortimer, Adam Chance......think man think!.... David Hunter, Benny & Miss Diane, wee Sandy, McPhee the chef....

My mind was racing even after waking up, and I have had the Crossroads theme tune playing in my head all day. :1eye

Sid...Miss Luke...Ann Marie...

I dreamt I'd agreed to work in a North Korean uranium mine because the pubs were open when you finished your shift. Then I had a panic about not finding any work gear to wear and I'd have to turn up in my undies for my first shift. Then I woke up.

Was in “London” at my sisters (was actually my parents old house in Elgin from about 1994) and my brother in law was waxing lyrical about the new Samsung plane. Within a minute, this massive (about 100m long with Samsung emblazoned along the side) rocket plane (one massive jet at the back, tiny wing) slowly moved overhead then started wobbling erratically. You could see the pilots in the cockpit shiting it.  It disappeared over the house and started to plummet to the ground. We all ran round the front and it had transformed into a toy plane (about a foot long) and was lying on the grass. Gordon Hay from along the road (haven’t seen him in about 30 year) was standing there saying “yes that’s the safety mechanism on these new planes, they just shrink and float to the ground).

Probably means my cock is going to fall off.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was in “London” at my sisters (was actually my parents old house in Elgin from about 1994) and my brother in law was waxing lyrical about the new Samsung plane. Within a minute, this massive (about 100m long with Samsung emblazoned along the side) rocket plane (one massive jet at the back, tiny wing) slowly moved overhead then started wobbling erratically. You could see the pilots in the cockpit shiting it.  It disappeared over the house and started to plummet to the ground. We all ran round the front and it had transformed into a toy plane (about a foot long) and was lying on the grass. Gordon Hay from along the road (haven’t seen him in about 30 year) was standing there saying “yes that’s the safety mechanism on these new planes, they just shrink and float to the ground).

Probably means my cock is going to fall off.

Well, it's only for pishing with.

Last night's dream:

I was walking though a grassy verge in a posh housing estate with snowdrops and crocuses. I stopped to look at a tree stump that was full of insects. A small crocodile lumbered up and I reached out to tap it on the snout to make it go away...

My hand in real life thumped the bedside table and I woke up. FFS.

Last night's dream:
I was walking though a grassy verge in a posh housing estate with snowdrops and crocuses. I stopped to look at a tree stump that was full of insects. A small crocodile lumbered up and I reached out to tap it on the snout to make it go away...
My hand in real life thumped the bedside table and I woke up. FFS.

[emoji1787]. I had a dream once that i was lying on my front and a swarm of wasps were about to land on my back, just at my shoulders. At that moment in real life, my covers landed on my shoulders. I woke up with an almighty scream causing my dad to come rushing through to find out what was up.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night Mick Jagger knocked on my front door (no euph) and claimed he was a qualified dentist. He whipped his top off to reveal some rune like tattoos on his back which he claimed was his evidence of qualification. Anyway, he then proceeded to put his fingers in my mouth and rub my gums. He said he had done this to Tom Petty and it worked.