Strange dreams

Got talking to an attractive girl on the way to the dentist. I'm not sure which of us was on the way to the dentist but neither went there as I persuaded her to come back to mine.

I went upstairs to await her joining me for sexy times.

Stephen Hawking turned up and persuaded her to leave, on the basis that public transport isn't great in my area so it wasn't worth getting involved. She saw the logic in this compelling argument and left.

Stephen Hawking is a c**t.

• 2 weeks later...
Variation on sleep paralysis last night.
Rather than there being a shadow person in the room it was just a sense of sheer terror & impending doom. Then the bed sheets got pulled off by an unseen entity.
Horrible stuff.

It’s really fucking cool in hindsight though.

I’ve never opened my eyes during sleep paralysis once after experiencing sheer horror at the sight of the sky outside being a blood red colour, and hearing what can only be described as a demonic howl/scream that vibrated my body.

Just focus now on wiggling my toes to get the rest of the body moving instead of shitting myself at my brains sick joke.

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

It’s really fucking cool in hindsight though.

I’ve never opened my eyes during sleep paralysis once after experiencing sheer horror at the sight of the sky outside being a blood red colour, and hearing what can only be described as a demonic howl/scream that vibrated my body.

Just focus now on wiggling my toes to get the rest of the body moving instead of shitting myself at my brains sick joke.

Sleep paralysis seems immune to lucid dreaming also.

Sleep paralysis seems immune to lucid dreaming also.

Makes sense when you think about it though; your brain is trying to panic you into moving since for whatever reason, the signals needed to move your limbs aren’t travelling properly. Brain isn’t in any mood to go flying over the Atlantic to pump Hayden Panettiere.

On 30/01/2020 at 11:31, Miguel Sanchez said:

Alloa won the Scottish Cup.

I think we may have had the same dream. 3-1 v Hibs?

I missed it because I had to work, which is a running theme these days  <_<

• 1 month later...

Well last nights dreams were interesting.  Strange how dreams either are one continuous event of separate events.  The first one was a deleted scene from Ghostbusters  complete with the late John candy.  They were all gathered round a living room trying to impress sigourney weaver into dating  them and the winner was Ernie Hudson.  

The second dream was someone at work trying to convince me to buy Disney +.  I actually did look at this last night but I refused on the basis that to watch it you need to wear a helmet with a satellite dish on it and tilt your head to align with the satellite.  Seemed rather impractical.

The third one was some council workers shouting at me threw a vent in my room that corona could be cured by jumping into a lake and burying a bottle of beer.  So no worries chaps I’ve cured it.

The last one was really fucking cool.  It had a stranger things vibes except with ufos.  We were all gathered round a field when a star destroyer ( f**k you Disney I ain’t buying it) flew overhead being chased by fighter jets shooting at it.  In a second it would morph into different shapes and a few bits landed.  I ran over to the area to find it was actually now a tech fair and there was this new technology that let you jump into old films and tv shows and star in them.  But I knew this was a cover for aliens.  I looked up and saw two jumbo jets but the shapes were all wrong.  And I knew it was spaceships imitating them.  Then I woke up.

Edited by Lofarl

As usual, I'm having a lot of football related dreams. This lockdown means I'm sleeping loads and remembering my dreams better.

Last night I dreamt that Thistle needed to win their final Champions League group stage game to qualify for the knockout stage where they would meet Sevco. Later in the dream Dundee United ditched Neilson to re-employ Mixu.

The night before I was in Edinburgh drinking 50p pints in The Spider's Web from where a Hearts supporters bus was leaving for the long trip to Tynecastle. There I bought a ticket for Hearts vs St Johnstone in the Merkland Upper stand.
There was a problem with my ticket though and as the girls as the ticket desk were sorting it I began chatting with Stephen Dobbie, who was playing that day for St Johnstone.
They had programmes on sale for that day's match but also they had created programmes for famous games of the past, including when Pollok knocked out Celtic in the semi-finals of the Scottish Cup in 2006.

Last night's effort: I had terrible sleep apnea, to the point where I was waking up numerous times each night at the point of suffocation. I was terrified to go to sleep again because I knew that when I went to sleep I would die.

Then the devil appeared and asked me if I thought I was on Earth or in Hell. I told him that everyone lives in their own parallel universe. It begins as Earth, but when a decision has been made about your conduct it slowly transitions into either Heaven or Hell over a period of two weeks.

Very strange dream but if my subconscious theory was correct then Belinda Carlisle wasn't far off.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt that there was another Trainspotting film, set between the first and second. It was called The Soap Factory. The only main cast members were Sick Boy and Spud. The eponymous factory was a semi-derelict three storey building at the south end of The Bridges which Sick Boy had conned his way into ownership of. He had divided the building into stalls and turned it into a market. His office was a small room by the entrance from which he ran various schemes, often with the unwitting help of Spud.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Last night I dreamt that there was another Trainspotting film, set between the first and second. It was called The Soap Factory. The only main cast members were Sick Boy and Spud. The eponymous factory was a semi-derelict three storey building at the south end of The Bridges which Sick Boy had conned his way into ownership of. He had divided the building into stalls and turned it into a market. His office was a small room by the entrance from which he ran various schemes, often with the unwitting help of Spud.

That sounds brilliant tbh

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That sounds brilliant tbh

I does doesn't it?

Some dreams I have make me wish I was a writer & could turn the ideas from them into actual stories.