Strange dreams

Last night I dreamt that I caught a great white shark (with an ordinary fishing rod) but was struggling to dispose of it. After eating some of it(tasted like fish), I tried to sell to various restaurants with varying success. By the time I woke up, I still had the front half in the boot of the car but had to get rid because I was going to the supermarket and needed the bootspace for my shopping. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't often have sexual dreams, but last night I dreamed I was rattling some elderly woman at work. We had to keep stopping when somebody walked into the room, because apparently being naked at Dream Work is OK so long as your genitals aren't intertwined. She kept complaining that my cock wasn't big enough, no matter how many times I enlarged it using the power of Wishy Thinking. The whole thing was deeply unpleasant, but it felt like I had to please the auld hag for some unspecified work reason.

What does it all mean, O brothers?

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't often have sexual dreams, but last night I dreamed I was rattling some elderly woman at work. We had to keep stopping when somebody walked into the room, because apparently being naked at Dream Work is OK so long as your genitals aren't intertwined. She kept complaining that my cock wasn't big enough, no matter how many times I enlarged it using the power of Wishy Thinking. The whole thing was deeply unpleasant, but it felt like I had to please the auld hag for some unspecified work reason.

It was just a glimpse into next week. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've dreamt about Scottish football the last four nights now.

Tuesday: I score a lovely goal past Ian Westwater. Meanwhile, Chic Young is revealed to have a masters degree in tropical botany and spent years collating the flora of the South Pacific.

Wednesday: Thistle beat Celtic 3-0 thanks in part to a nifty Chris Erskine backheel. I then go to play paintball at Ewan McGregor's house in Italy.

Thursday: Sevco are thrown out of the Europa League after some of their holidaying fans rush to the scene of a rammy between Marseille and St Etienne ultras in Three Forks, USA resulting in four deaths.

Friday: A 2-0 victory over Czechia sees Scotland progress to the World Cup semi-final where they will face Russia whom they beat in the group stages 2-1. Annoyingly the match is scheduled for 4pm and the BBC are showing the FA Vase semi-final instead.

Guest Moomintroll
I've dreamt about Scottish football the last four nights now.

Tuesday: I score a lovely goal past Ian Westwater. Meanwhile, Chic Young is revealed to have a masters degree in tropical botany and spent years collating the flora of the South Pacific.

Wednesday: Thistle beat Celtic 3-0 thanks in part to a nifty Chris Erskine backheel. I then go to play paintball at Ewan McGregor's house in Italy.

Thursday: Sevco are thrown out of the Europa League after some of their holidaying fans rush to the scene of a rammy between Marseille and St Etienne ultras in Three Forks, USA resulting in four deaths.

Friday: A 2-0 victory over Czechia sees Scotland progress to the World Cup semi-final where they will face Russia whom they beat in the group stages 2-1. Annoyingly the match is scheduled for 4pm and the BBC are showing the FA Vase semi-final instead.

A pint of whatever you are having my good sir.

On 04/10/2019 at 08:47, BigFatTabbyDave said:

On 04/10/2019 at 08:51, itzdrk said:

It was just a glimpse into next week. 

I’m assuming it never ended well for Dave.  Maybe he’s still at it.

Guest Moomintroll
. 500PXtrounoir.jpeg.7009f57dc2bd548f5942c767902d42f1.jpeg
Best to dream about those topics, rather than Scotland ever turning up at a major tournament tbf. I may invest in a case of that wine for the November Qualifiers.

Mrs was raging with me all day yesterday - proper verge of tears/get out of my sight stuff - as in her dream I'd been pumping some girl she knows. She was at least quite a nice girl. Usually in these dreams it's someone like Sharon from Eastenders. 

Mrs was raging with me all day yesterday - proper verge of tears/get out of my sight stuff - as in her dream I'd been pumping some girl she knows. She was at least quite a nice girl. Usually in these dreams it's someone like Sharon from Eastenders. 
That sort of stuff happens all too often (illogical reactions to dreams, that is). I know a Turkish lass who occasionally has romantic dreams about me. I know this because she claims that such dreams are proof not only of my infatuation with her but also that I'm thinking of her during my intimate moments.

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hopefully you pointed out that, if you're doing the time, you might as well commit the crime.

4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

That sort of stuff happens all too often (illogical reactions to dreams, that is). I know a Turkish lass who occasionally has romantic dreams about me. I know this because she claims that such dreams are proof not only of my infatuation with her but also that I'm thinking of her during my intimate moments.

Get her pumped, you cruel b*****d.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a dream last night my bff from school took me to a Dortmund/Bayern game. We were in with the Dortmund fans in a giant pen, similar to what they had at Hillsborough only with actual concrete walls instead of fences. Basically a giant cell with a few hundred people in it, but really high ceilings. We were in with a group of racist fans who demonstrated their racism with Nazi salutes and slapping huge fishes off the sides of the pen. My pal got caught doing a salute and got huckled out by stewards just before I woke up.

• 1 month later...

My other half was driving along the A9 between the Kessock Bridge and Dingwall with me as the passenger and I went for a quick snooze. I woke up to find her driving around some town and she "where are we?".   Not having a clue myself, I turned on my phone GPS and looked at Google maps. It said we were in Kirkcaldy. "How long have I been asleep?!!" I said. She said "only 10 minutes. I fancied getting a drink so drove into what I thought was Muir of Ord according to the signs". 

Must be a glitch on the phone I thought, but as we drove back to what should have been the A9, all we saw were signs for Glenrothes and Dunfermline along the A92.  Going to Dunfermline, there was no sign of the retail park or Amazon, and East End Park beside the main road had its old terracing. The way into Muir of Ord had been a time slip portal to 1990s Fife!

Edited by Hedgecutter