Strange dreams

I always have a dream that I’m trying to put a contact lens in my eye but the lens is massive, about the size of a small side plate and it is made of quite a firm plastic material.

IMG_5528.jpg

Had a dream last night I went to see We Are Scientists live. I went with my best friend from primary school, and we got there so late we were at the back and they only had one song left to play. When I went for the bus home after I was on my own. I got on the bus and showed the driver my ticket, which was in the folder my Subway ticket is usually in. The bus ticket was dated the 26th of June. I was smoking a joint during the journey and was so high I missed my stop. When I got off and started walking home I saw a helicopter in the sky moving towards where I was. As it got closer I realised it was an attack helicopter and it was targeting me to start firing missiles. I tried to go home but couldn't, so started running in the opposite direction as quickly as I could. At some point I realised the helicopter was Danish. As I was running away I was going through back gardens and dumps that don't look like anything I've seen before, vaulting over fences and walls and trying to hide when I could. The further I went the bigger the gap between me and the helicopter became. Eventually I ended up near a coast of some sort. I realised the helicopter would be able to see me since I was now out in the open, so I went home. As I was going I was trying to phone Maw Sanchez and then the police, but I couldn't get through. When I got home, and it's been completely dark during night at this point, I could see the helicopter far off in the distance coming back to me. I decided to sit on my window ledge while it was flying towards me. I moved my speakers up to the windows and put on the loudest thing that came to mind while I waited, which was this:

While this song was playing I realised I was asleep, and I could stop this by waking up. So I did. 

On 06/07/2019 at 17:45, beefybake said:

Weird isn't it.  

46 years ago, at age 21... I did an 18 month stint as a bus driver with Glasgow Corporation Transport.

For the last couple of years, I have a regular dream that I'm returning to Scotland to do the same job again.

In the the various versions of the dream, so far,  I've ....

1. Done the interview, start next Monday.... ( wakes up)

2.  I'm in Glasgow, walking towards the bus depot, get sidetracked... (wakes up)

3.  I'm somewhere in Glasgow, catch a bus, ask the conductor (!) to drop me off at the depot.

I get off somewhere else ( wakes up)

4. I arrive at the depot, enter, and walk up to some kind of reception area.

"I'm here to start work.."

"You were supposed to be here 6 months ago..".

" Sorry, I forgot.."      (wakes up).

Six months late, you’re perfect for this role.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I had a terrifying dream that sounds pretty much like the "night hag":

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_hag

I woke up but was paralysed with a cat sized monster with shiny red skin sitting on my chest grinning. When I felt like I could move a shoulder or arm it would pounce on me and pin me back. I tried to lift my head and it pushed under my chin to force my head back. This all felt as real as it does to be sitting here typing it out just now. I thought I was either in hell or dreaming, so tried to tell my brain move my head side to side until my sleep paralysis wore off all while this wee demonic thing sat staring at me. Very creepy.

Sounds like the wife tbf.

• 1 month later...

I had a night terror a few months back.  My bed faces the window.  I woke up unable to move, feeling like something was gripping me to my bed.  Looking at my window there was a creature I would describe as a demon pig thing like that scene from the original amityville film with the girls imaginary friend Jodie.  Red glowing eyes and nashing teeth.

We often wonder what we’d be like in a life or death situation.  Do we fight or run.  To my own surprise I wanted to kill it.  I was determined to get out my bed and face it.  Not being able to move just made me angrier.  I did go out with a girl in my teens called Jodie.  Maybe it was just her.

Guest Moomintroll
Glen Michael (or an avatar of him) appeared in my dream last night. 
Creepy fucker
Context and narrative is required Dr Cement, the P&B jury shall pass their judgement thereafter.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Glen Michael (or an avatar of him) appeared in my dream last night. 

Creepy fucker

That wasn't a dream. 

"Now children, we're going to watch a clip of a man who thinks he is Zidane but is more ZsaZsa Gabor on the fives pitch:

1b98bc988a0c1e45d02f33748371a682.jpg

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That wasn't a dream. 

"Now children, we're going to watch a clip of a man who thinks he is Zidane but is more ZsaZsa Gabor on the fives pitch:

1b98bc988a0c1e45d02f33748371a682.jpg

Check him out with his creepy video recorder with eyes and a mouth.

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I met him at the till in What Every Woman Wants in Ayr when I was a kid. Pretty starstruck tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That sentence simply oozes glamour.

It certainly oozes something...

Had a dream that a huge articulated truck with monster truck wheels came up the top of our street and turned, crushing all the cars in the process. I actually looked out of the window to check the car was ok when I woke up this morning [emoji85]