Strange dreams

last night I dreamt I had two piercings on my neck, and no clue how I got them. Then a mate came after me with jump leads, wanting to give me shock treatment. But I ran off. Oddly, I was wearing one of those Umbro stadium jackets that were popular in the mid 90s which you thought made you look like a football manager. Or at least I did when I had mine in 3rd year.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wandering around an unspecified airport in a pair of shorts with a perma-boner.

Hope this wasn't a premonition. 

Did you have too much to drink when you were at Stansted the other month and blacked out by any chance? They say your antics come back to you in dreams/nightmares. 

The SFA were being investigated by a crack team of Richard Whiteley and Ann Diamond who were being driven around in a Merc black soft top stretch limo called “The Lark”, owned by British Airways. On closer inspection the limo was actually an old Rover 216 inside the shell of a Merc.

Whiteley was in a tux and Diamond wore a long blue ball gown.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Had a dream last night I was eating broccoli. Raw. A big bunch of it, biting chunks off like candy floss.

That's not that unusual, tbf. I eat raw broccoli regularly. Would recommend. 

Eta: On second thoughts, maybe it is unusual and I'm one of the few people who do it. 

Edited by Dee Man

A mate knocked me down outside the snooker club and was trying to drive over me. it was a very tidy mk4 Fiesta in radiant red, tastefully modified except for the front grill he'd had custom made where the cut-out part was a large RDS badge, like you get on FM radios.

quite worried by the frequency of dreams lately where my pals try and kill me.

I've had a few dreams where I suddenly remember an event in the past when I killed a bunch of people, and I panic that I'm going to spend the rest of my life worrying about the police figuring out it was me. It's always a huge relief when I wake up.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream last night that I was walking past Ibrox at night with a Saints scarf on. A group of 5 18yr old or so Celtic bams spotted me and made their way over clearly with the intention of doing me in. They saw that it was a St Johnstone scarf and I said “I’m not a Rangers fan.” They all laughed and then the ring leader brought out a knife, a proper lock blade army style thing. I begged with them not to do it, saying “look I’ve got money, take it.” Ring leader smiles and says “nah, I want to make this last longer” and then as he thrust the blade at me I woke up.

I blame Brendan for this. c**t.

I dreamed that I was late for work and woke up at 7:30pm when I was supposed to be in the office at 2pm.  I tried to get ready but former Ross County and Clach (I think) defender Sean Webb was outside my room, crying and telling me that he loved me and that'd he'd been taking steroids to get ripped to impress me.   I was trying to explain to him that I had a wife and child and I wasn't interested but he was crying and wouldn't listen and kept injecting himself with steroids.  I was really worried about being late for work and woke up panicking that I was late until I checked the clock and found it was 4am not 7:30pm and that none of the other stuff was real.

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I dreamed that I was late for work and woke up at 7:30pm when I was supposed to be in the office at 2pm.  I tried to get ready but former Ross County and Clach (I think) defender Sean Webb was outside my room, crying and telling me that he loved me and that'd he'd been taking steroids to get ripped to impress me.   I was trying to explain to him that I had a wife and child and I wasn't interested but he was crying and wouldn't listen and kept injecting himself with steroids.  I was really worried about being late for work and woke up panicking that I was late until I checked the clock and found it was 4am not 7:30pm and that none of the other stuff was real.

giphy(2).gif

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Saw him play for Clach at Huntly on Saturday, if you'd said I could have got his autograph for you.

Did he look like he was on the 'roids?

It is utterly bizarre how the brain works, I'd not even thought about Sean Webb for about 15 years but here he is, juicing himself and professing his love for me.  

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Did he look like he was on the 'roids?

It is utterly bizarre how the brain works, I'd not even thought about Sean Webb for about 15 years but here he is, juicing himself and professing his love for me.  

Not particularly, here's a rear view (fnarr) from Saturday, No 4, just after conceding a late equaliser.

image.thumb.png.36589936a5e8705285ff6376830920b8.png

Edited by welshbairn

I dreamed I was working in a supermarket, something I haven't done for nearly 15 years, and went for my lunch in the staff canteen only to find there was nothing left on sale, so as soon as I was back on shift I just went around the warehouse tanning some stuff that I fancied and ate that instead.

Last week she kneed me in the back, then kicked me. Shouting about "lazy b*****ds". Later the same night, she addressed me by name, told me she had made a decision. "Whether i like it or not, the swimming pool is getting filled, beause we need the space.

I asked her about it and she remembered and explained she was "kicking her brother". She'd hoped I wouldn't remember, so decided to say nothing.

I dreamt last night that I was looking after a holiday cottage for the owner, and one of my old flatmates was in the cottage getting shown round it by me. I presume he had rented it, although that wasn't discussed. My wife explained to both of us that one of the windows was leaking due to being hit by a continuous stream of water from the gutter above, and that it was filling up a basin at a rate that meant the cottage couldn't be left alone.

I worked out that a temporary fix could be effected by removing part of the gutter upstream, but I didn't have the gear to be able to get to it. We called (instantaneously) a maintenance company with exactly that ability on their website, and another flatmate appeared, looking very smug.

He was giving it a general demeanour and chat of, "Aye, nae surprise you had to get me in to fix this for you! Just like in the flat, you're no' up tae much!" I remember countering this with, "Oh really, so you're an actual qualified electrician?!", before realizing that it wasn't an electrical job and trying to change the subject so that no one had a chance to pick me up on it.

Think I got away with it.