Strange dreams

ive had a very similar dream 3 nights this last week or so. im visiting houses (in a street i used to stay in, in montrose) providing assisted suicide to the people that live in them now. to assist them they lie down and i pour a small bag of gravel down theor throats until they choke.

after that i cremate their bodies in a medieval style burial. the stuff i piled on top of the corpses to make the "oven" top resemble poppy wreaths.

last night i dreamt that myself, my missus and our much older female neighbour all worked at Tesco call centre in dundee and i found out they were having an affair. i lost my shit and stormed off from them but couldnt leave the building until i played in a 5 a side match and won.

half way through the game we had to stop for penalties but penalties with a difference. old packets of fags were lined up on a shelf thing and you had to guess the brand. if you got it correct you could pass into an empty net. madness.

4 hours ago, ah-dee said:

ive had a very similar dream 3 nights this last week or so. im visiting houses (in a street i used to stay in, in montrose) providing assisted suicide to the people that live in them now. to assist them they lie down and i pour a small bag of gravel down theor throats until they choke.

after that i cremate their bodies in a medieval style burial. the stuff i piled on top of the corpses to make the "oven" top resemble poppy wreaths.

last night i dreamt that myself, my missus and our much older female neighbour all worked at Tesco call centre in dundee and i found out they were having an affair. i lost my shit and stormed off from them but couldnt leave the building until i played in a 5 a side match and won.

half way through the game we had to stop for penalties but penalties with a difference. old packets of fags were lined up on a shelf thing and you had to guess the brand. if you got it correct you could pass into an empty net. madness.

Lucky strike?

Sometimes I have dreams whereby I'm at school / uni and realise that I haven't been to a particular set of classes all term.

Last night was slightly odd in that I had missed a whole series of Maths classes, but I wasn't studying anything that required Maths, or any taught classes whatsoever for that matter.  I had managed to convince myself that it had just been another one of these class-missing dreams (whilst unknowingly still dreaming), but the problem existed where I had a series of textbooks bought for that particular Maths course and the did I? / didn't I? question was driving me around the bend.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2012 at 20:34, Raith Against The Machine said:

I had a dream last night that I was applying for a job as an abseiler for the Royal Navy. The interview was taking place on the deck of an aircraft carrier and the interviewer was this burd from Crap Scrubs and one episode of Community.

Eliza-as-Agent-Robin-Vohlers-in-Community-eliza-coupe-31494270-200-200.jpg

I'm still waiting to hear back.

I know it was 6 years ago, but did you ever hear back about the job?

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Sort of - I was very aware this was a dream and this wasn't my actual car, but I also felt I really had to go along with it all.

I seem to have two types of dreams.

'Film dreams' which seem to run a course/story. Or 'Play dreams' which are lucid.

41 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I had a really vivid one last night that had me giggling when I woke up. I was supposed to pick up my missus from some house in the countryside and I was driving like a 10% scale VW beetle, feet and hands through the sunroof, rest of me outside. I was driving on these dark country lanes and ended up in a dead end. A full sized car was behind me and the driver got out and asked me what I was doing at his house. I said I was lost and supposed to be picking my wife up, and he said "oh no she's not here, she's over the sea. You need to go and get a ship over there" and gave me directions to this sort of Suez canal type place, but there's no roads so I have to go off-road. There's me driving my comedy sized beetle around trees and over bumps in the ground, until I reach the water and met a bunch of people in kayaks and told them I needed to get through the straits to my wife, could I borrow a kayak - they all laughed and said "kayak? look at that tanker trying to get through and tell me if you want a kayak". Then they pointed to this big ship trying to go through the straits and getting flung back out like it was a feather every time it tried. They said "the way through is up over the hills, we'll climb up and then kayak down the river rapids." so off I go with them up these hills to the start of some river rapids - but to actually get in the water you have to buy a ticket in this mad ricketty building. I go inside and it's a jumble of rooms with chairs and tables but nobody can tell me how I can get to the start of the rapids. I run about up and down the stairs for ages until I finally pop out of a door that leads into a big lake that the rapids are rushing out of. I fall into the lake (holding my tiny car above my head to keep it dry), and get pulled over the waterfall. Before I land I wake up.

Do you resemble either of these people?

Image result for simpsons tall man

Image result for fitzcarraldo

• 1 month later...

was woken up at 4 barely able to breath. me and my mate were in a play park, one i used to take the kids to, sniffing these massive lines of coke and swallowing e's. suddenly we had to hide as we could sense something hunting us but couldnt see it. we split up and i hid behind a large bush. next thing there was a massive ride on lawn mower behind me that was spitting all the grass cuttings over me but the clippings were really heavy. they completely covered me and it went so dark. slowly my chest was crushing and i could feel my ribs snapping one by one.

was horrible when i woke and took me ages to get my breath back.

Does anyone have a dream where they are playing football but with a random object instead of a ball?

I have a drawn that I’m laying bricks using a spoon. Also have a dream that I’m using just my hands to do rendering. Think it’s down to performance related anxiety!

On 16/12/2018 at 07:08, throbber said:

I have a drawn that I’m laying bricks using a spoon. Also have a dream that I’m using just my hands to do rendering. Think it’s down to performance related anxiety!

Do you ever dream your shagging a close with a cocktail sausage?

Went to the diggers pub at gorgie for a few pints and decided to walk down past tynecastle as my bus had been diverted. John Hughes grabbed me and told me to get in the stadium lounge quickly, as there was free drink and entertainment. Grant stott was on stage wearing hearts pyjamas with rod petrie, singing sings about Wallace mercer, while mercer watched on from a balcony.