Strange dreams

• 2 weeks later...

I get a repeating boring dream. Won a new Transit van or came by it somehow and I left it in an underground or multistory car park as I didn't need it. Then I'm moving house and need it but can't remember where it is. Spend the dream wandering about North London searching for it, or standing in the rain on the M6 waiting for a bus. Used to get flying dreams, what's gone wrong?

i was in charge of opening a new set of floating allottments on a lake. Nobody would come on the lake because of the giant amphipods leaping like salmon up the waterfalls that flowed upwards because of all the vulcanism. There were nautilus too, but they didn't jump so well.

Keep having dreams I'm wearing those kids Heelys shoes and I'm weaving fast as f**k through town centres and it's great fun.

If I'm not dreaming about that it's about meeting and shagging fit women.

Quite frankly I don't want to wake up from them as they're way more exciting than anything that's happening in the real world. 

Staying in the guest quarter's of a friend's house nearby and going out in the grounds I could see a huge gorilla in the trees. Not quite King Kong size but probably 20ft tall. He winked at me, hopped on the roof and vanished into the trees. His intentions did not seem good. Had to go out and check the fucker wasn't out in the garden. Very realistic. BE A WEAR of 20ft gorilla if you're in or around Juniper Green. 

Pretty much every dream I can remember is either me losing the ability to move my legs whilst being chased by savage crowds baying for my blood or my teeth being crunched out by own self. Horrid.

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had the "I'm missing an exam" dream last night. It got moved to a week later, and I was about to do whatever I usually do at the time when I remembered. Also it was in Edinburgh. It's been four and a half years since I sat an exam.

I still get them decades later.

I dreamt last night that I was drafted into the NFL to play safety but my first game was taking place in a supermarket. I had to tackle people in the aisles while shoppers pushed heir trolleys about.
That was black Friday, that wasn't a dream.