Strange dreams

I woke up this morning after a dream we were at like a funeral or wedding outside next to the golf course, this guy I grew up with was there we decided to ditch it and go play a few holes of golf, couple of other people including his gf who I went to school with  decided to come along. 

The plan was straight to the course two minutes away but I realised I didn't have a golf top in the car, only a manky fleece, didn't want to look like a mink so tried to nip home to get one.  A three minute journey was taking ages, frustrated I wasn't going to make it back in time, somehow ended up on a bike, got flagged down by a mate, ditched him as quickly as possible, tried to cut through a park but the ground was all soft realised it was a mistake straight away as it was hard going, jumped off the bike all pissed off and finally accepted I wasn't going to get back in time and didn't have anybody's number to call.  Then woke up suddenly bang on 9am.

My wife woke me up before 5 this morning having a nightmare.  She later told me that she dreamt that her sister (who has been dead a couple of years) threw a ‘creature’ at her.

Imagine waking up from a nightmare and then remembering she’s married to you. Poor woman.

The other night I dreamt that aliens were invading the earth but had sent 4 scouts that could change their forms to any purebred animal. They could also control pure species so had the ability to make dogs attack their owners and such. There were a few people who were helping the aliens so my partner and I tried to get in with one such couple who owned a shop that sold sweets. For some reason I thought they'd be more open to us if they thought that I had learning difficulties so I spent a long time talking about my love of sweeties and swimming (but only in a swimming pool, not the sea or rivers etc).

In the end people worked out that the aliens couldn't control hybrid animals so a load of wolfdog owners got together and trained their dogs to kill the aliens.

I had a dream last night I was at the next World Cup, in Russia. First game was between four teams, France, the USA, Nice and Real Madrid. The USA shipped five goals one after the other because their keeper started arguing with everyone. The pitch also wasn't a pitch, it was laid out in a long, slight curve shape, with curved edges at the sides like a Rocket League pitch. 

Eventually after discovering how easy it was to score goals, Ronaldo and Bale realised they could score four at a time by going to the kitchen to get a four pack of cans and run across the goal line with it. To stop this, the Russians turned off the stadium. It had been digitally generated over the ruins of an old stadium which had a giant hole going deep into the ground underneath it. Everyone was outraged that the Russians hadn't finished building a stadium and tried to cover it up. I had been at the match with my boss and we left after that.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had a dream last night I was at the next World Cup, in Russia. First game was between four teams, France, the USA, Nice and Real Madrid. The USA shipped five goals one after the other because their keeper started arguing with everyone. The pitch also wasn't a pitch, it was laid out in a long, slight curve shape, with curved edges at the sides like a Rocket League pitch. 

Eventually after discovering how easy it was to score goals, Ronaldo and Bale realised they could score four at a time by going to the kitchen to get a four pack of cans and run across the goal line with it. To stop this, the Russians turned off the stadium. It had been digitally generated over the ruins of an old stadium which had a giant hole going deep into the ground underneath it. Everyone was outraged that the Russians hadn't finished building a stadium and tried to cover it up. I had been at the match with my boss and we left after that.

Sounds more feasible than Project Brave tbh.

I had a dream last night that Darren Bent won the Monaco Grand Prix.

I also had a dream last night that I was in an episode of Peep Show. I lived in the same close as Sophie (I was on the 1st floor, she was on the 3rd). Mark went to her house with a bag of chocolate bars he was donating to her for some charity thing she was doing. I gleefully followed him up the stairs because it was a load of fake knock-off things. Rolos, Curly Wurlys, those Nestle Crunch bar things, loads of them, all with stupid fake names which I found absolutely hilarious.

I dreamed the other night that I was a homicide detective in Liverpool. We were investigating the disappearance of a young girl, and tracking the movements of a suspicious character whose car had been spotted near the incident. We started digging up his garden and found her clothes, but no sign of her body. All the coppers present were in absolute floods of tears as we dug, expecting to find this kid's remains. I woke up before we could find her or determine if this guy had done it.

18 minutes ago, nsr said:

I dreamed the other night that I was a homicide detective in Liverpool. We were investigating the disappearance of a young girl, and tracking the movements of a suspicious character whose car had been spotted near the incident. We started digging up his garden and found her clothes, but no sign of her body. All the coppers present were in absolute floods of tears as we dug, expecting to find this kid's remains. I woke up before we could find her or determine if this guy had done it.

Are you sure it wasn't Larbert.

Last night was a change from the one where I’m back at uni, knowing I’m failing, and not knowing what to do and thinking my life is over.

I somehow got back together with the last lady who had the pleasure of being my girlfriend (who I haven’t seen in 8 years). We were living together in some house I’ve never seen in some place I’ve never seen. Anyway, the place somehow went on fire and we had to move in to a strange place until the house was repaired. It was a small room with a bed in it that was sort of like a capsule almost, with a big glass wall. Someone, a neighbour, was shouting at me for some reason until I opened the door and told him to bolt.

I later went back to the house that had been on fire and surprisingly most of the stuff was absolutely fine, despite there being ash all over the place.

Woke up feeling a bit melancholic.

I had a dream last night I was watching Kiss at T in the Park, except it was actually in the assembly hall in my old school. They were headlining on the Sunday and barely anybody was there. There was an old guy in a wheelchair right down at the front who decided to leave before they were finished and the stopped playing to make sure everybody got out the way so he could back up and get out. Once he was gone I ended up watching them from a seat high up in a balcony to the side of the floor. While I was up here Gene Simmons started making huge ladders of people holding on to each other and he would lift them up and swing them about like a giant whip. A huge fat ginger burd tried to join in but a security guy ran over and stopped her. 

I also had a dream last night that Cristiano Ronaldo was killed while taking part in a race of some sort. I think it was a rally car he was in, he was driving with his visor open and something hit him somehow. I saw the in-car camera view of his eyes closing and his head slumping down on to the dashboard. Real Madrid didn't acknowledge it on twitter, which I thought was strange. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Last night I went to East End Park on a Friday to buy tickets for a Saturday game the following day.  They said that the team were staying around after that game to play East Fife in a cup game straight afterwards (yes, players playing two games back-to-back), and that would be an extra £5 if I wanted that.

However, I presumed that the first game was at 3pm, only to find out that KO had been at 11:15 and that if I hurried up then I might make the last 10 mins of the East Fife game.  Alas, it wasn't to be and £25 had been spent in vain.

Edited by Hedgecutter