Strange dreams

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had a dream last night I was trying to pay for bus fare with three packets of green Softmints.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Did they let you on or did the driver think you were trying to get fresh with them?

Bet the driver thought he was minted

Was away on holiday in Ibiza last week, so my sleeping pattern has been all over the shop. Not sure if it’s because of that, but I’ve had horrendous sleep paralysis since I got back. Scarier than anything I’ve ever had before as well, and a lot more frequent. Back to work on Wednesday so hopefully with a better sleeping pattern it’ll go away.

Had a blue cheese and mushroom concoction for dinner last night, followed by the inevitable nightmare. Thought all the suede had fallen off the toes of a favourite pair of shoes. Had to go downstairs and check on them when I got up. 

I keep having mad dreams about being something to do with the Brexit negotiations and folk all hassling me about immigration. God awful dreams and weird as f**k. Why am I dreaming about this sort of shit.

Where are all the naked women! Eh, brain? Answer me that you c**t.

26 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Where are all the naked women! Eh, brain? Answer me that you c**t.

This. I can remember dreaming about naked women fairly often twenty years ago. I hardly even remember dreams these days; hardly seems like there's any point in sleeping at all  :angry:

Dreamt that Thistle signed a 38 year old Finnish attacking midfielder called Mali Haikkonen from West Ham - he had made only a handful of appearances for them in 17 years. He made his debut in a Scottish Cup game against Glasgow University at Almondvale and hit a left footed half volley just past the post. 

In the same game we conceded in the last minute to draw 1-1 and I stood up screaming 'f**k off Jackie! ' before remembering Alan Archibald was the manager. I sat back down and just shook my head angrily. 

On 21/07/2018 at 10:03, ah-dee said:

had a dream there that the missus and I owned a large play park and the queen and queen mother came for a visit. i had to go to the other side of the park to get them diluting juice from the fridge (which was just standing beside the swings) and wait on ice getting delivered.

the only thing i had to pour juice into was larfe Tupperwares that had large bottle teats on the lids. i was making 6 drinks, no idea why 6, but by the time i put ice in the last ine the first had meltwd do i kept repeating.

whilst i was dicking about making drinks the missus was screaming at me because i hadnt put the parasol up yet and the queens skin was starting to shrivel

it was then that i woke up very confused

:lol:

Took me about 10 minutes trying to read this out to the missus without laughing. 

I had a dream last night I was in Edinburgh to see The Twilight Sad and I got side-tracked on my way there by a sign-post which I broke the signs on and when I was trying to fix them without anyone noticing the pole opened and a bunch of spiders came out, which I had to put back in first.

I also think there was something about work in another dream but I don't remember.

I was in Asda but it was an amazing Asda that had separate shops like the whisky exchange with a clearance sale and a cracking record shop with rare indie tunes that looked real but have never existed. Stone Roses albums box sets. Was then in the canteen and two work colleagues were sitting at a table covered in cocaine. I said something along the lines of “ffs what are you like, you’ll get caught” only for one to spark up a massive joint and laugh. King Willie from predator 2 was also in the canteen but was just having a fry up. 

I had a dream that i was asked to smuggle a diamond from france to england. It was in the shape of the crystals that you used to get on the crystal maze. The weird thing was i decided that the best way to do it was by using a tiny coffin.

I dreamt someone dropped a nuke on London and youbcouldnt go outside because it was raining ash and nuclear fall out. Everyone was freaking out because the wifi wouldn't work and Barack Obama was stuck at our house due to this, Barack was freaking out that his Mrs would go fucking mental because he couldn't get home for his tea.

Had a dream it was 7 o clock on a Monday morning and I needed to be at work for 8 but I couldn’t find my work van after what was a heavy weekend out drinking. I ended up phoning a mate who told me where it was and we found the van but it was on its back and on top of another car, me and a few friends rolled it off the car and onto
It’s wheels but I didn’t have keys and needed to get a lift about 20 miles away to get them and I was going to be late for work. Was a great feeling waking up and realising I was still on holiday!

On 16/08/2018 at 08:14, throbber said:

Had a dream it was 7 o clock on a Monday morning and I needed to be at work for 8 but I couldn’t find my work van after what was a heavy weekend out drinking. I ended up phoning a mate who told me where it was and we found the van but it was on its back and on top of another car, me and a few friends rolled it off the car and onto
It’s wheels but I didn’t have keys and needed to get a lift about 20 miles away to get them and I was going to be late for work. Was a great feeling waking up and realising I was still on holiday!

Such a relief too.