Strange dreams

Sometimes when extremely tired I will nod off for a few seconds and have a weird sort of "micro-dream", so short that I wake up again and my brain takes a moment to realise it wasn't real. I was in a meeting today at work trying to solve some complex software issue, nodded off and micro-dreamed about visiting some wizard in a cave in the north (I have been reading a lot of fantasy recently). I then woke up and was THIS close to opening my mouth and suggesting to the whole room that we ask the wizard for his advice. Fortunately my brain re-engaged just in time.

7 minutes ago, nsr said:

Sometimes when extremely tired I will nod off for a few seconds and have a weird sort of "micro-dream", so short that I wake up again and my brain takes a moment to realise it wasn't real. I was in a meeting today at work trying to solve some complex software issue, nodded off and micro-dreamed about visiting some wizard in a cave in the north (I have been reading a lot of fantasy recently). I then woke up and was THIS close to opening my mouth and suggesting to the whole room that we ask the wizard for his advice. Fortunately my brain re-engaged just in time.

This has never happened to me, but it perfectly details the impression I have of IT people.

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Man or woman?

Man. Ended up with me trying to hide from him in a hotel. I went out and when I got back he was there. I tried to get the woman on the desk to phone the police and she wouldn't, she said people turn up saying someone's after them all the time and they don't phone t he police any more.

Man. Ended up with me trying to hide from him in a hotel. I went out and when I got back he was there. I tried to get the woman on the desk to phone the police and she wouldn't, she said people turn up saying someone's after them all the time and they don't phone t he police any more.

So your neighbour became infatuated with you and you hid from him in a hotel. Hmmmm

How do you know he was trying to rape you? Maybe he just wanted to talk about the weather.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

So your neighbour became infatuated with you and you hid from him in a hotel. Hmmmm

How do you know he was trying to rape you? Maybe he just wanted to talk about the weather.

Infatuation isn't the word I use. I got a guy from my work round to try and help and my neighbour dropped a wardrobe on him and killed him. I assume some combination of those was going to happen to me.

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

No I don't think that's it

You clearly have complex psychological issues involving knee jerk homophobic instincts which conflict with your self-image as liberal dude and your insatiable desire for your neighbours big veiny cock. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sounds like Premier Inn tbf.

Woke up screaming last night. Some sort of nightmare with a trapdoor being opened in front of me and something nasty about to be revealed. Had eaten load of blue cheese at dinner time and obviously went back for more tonight. 

had a dream there that the missus and I owned a large play park and the queen and queen mother came for a visit. i had to go to the other side of the park to get them diluting juice from the fridge (which was just standing beside the swings) and wait on ice getting delivered.

the only thing i had to pour juice into was larfe Tupperwares that had large bottle teats on the lids. i was making 6 drinks, no idea why 6, but by the time i put ice in the last ine the first had meltwd do i kept repeating.

whilst i was dicking about making drinks the missus was screaming at me because i hadnt put the parasol up yet and the queens skin was starting to shrivel

it was then that i woke up very confused

had a dream there that the missus and I owned a large play park and the queen and queen mother came for a visit. i had to go to the other side of the park to get them diluting juice from the fridge (which was just standing beside the swings) and wait on ice getting delivered.

the only thing i had to pour juice into was larfe Tupperwares that had large bottle teats on the lids. i was making 6 drinks, no idea why 6, but by the time i put ice in the last ine the first had meltwd do i kept repeating.

whilst i was dicking about making drinks the missus was screaming at me because i hadnt put the parasol up yet and the queens skin was starting to shrivel

it was then that i woke up very confused

How is the Queen Mother keeping? Was she saying much?

Did she try and eat your brain?