Strange dreams

I had a dream last night Ford Kiernan died and I was at his funeral. I think people were angry at me for some reason. Either I didn't find him funny enough or I wasn't being funny enough in his absence.

Later on I dreamed I had a child. We named her Eve. I'm don't know who the mother was, I only saw her from behind so I can't be certain it was who I think it was.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had a dream last night Ford Kiernan died and I was at his funeral. I think people were angry at me for some reason. Either I didn't find him funny enough or I wasn't being funny enough in his absence.

Later on I dreamed I had a child. We named her Eve. I'm don't know who the mother was, I only saw her from behind so I can't be certain it was who I think it was.

That's Kim Kardashian out, then.

I had a dream last night I had moved to a large very old house, like a traditional Scottish manse. I specifically remember being told it was over 350 years old (which was weird as it was in the same neighbourhood as I currently live in which is a fairly recent (less than 40 year old) subdivision. (Let alone a 350 year old house in the USA)

I was told it was haunted, but I didn't see any ghosts, but there was a secret room in the basement with all sorts of large old-worlde type electrical equipment (like you'd see in a 30's horror film) which I started to experiment with and ended up contacting aliens. Pretty unclear what happened after that as I woke up almost immediately.

I had a dream about ICTChris and Throbber last night, which is weird cos I've never met either of them and have no idea what they look alike. I won't bore you with the first half, which included Derren Brown and contained a dream-within-a-dream that I was so convinced was real that it took Throbber and ICTChris to talk me out of it. 

And at some point me and Throbber ended up in ICTChris's bedsit (sorry!). Needed, a piss so had to use the portaloo outside. Unfortunately, as soon as I started, a truck started to pick up the portaloo, turn it upside down and presumably return it to the depot. Unfortunately, this left me pissing through a hole in the top (which was now the bottom) of the portaloo, all over pedestrians on the pavement. They were understandably miffed so stopped the lorry and chased me into a restaurant. Inside the restaurant, where one of the waitresses took pity on me and ushered me out the back to help me hide. Unfortunately, the head of the angry mob - a raging fat woman - came in and started kicking the shit out of my saviour. I was still cowering at the back of the restaurant where I remember thinking to myself, "If this is a dream, why didn't my imagination dream up a waitress who was better at fighting. And better looking". 

Then I woke up. 

FIN. 

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I had a dream about ICTChris and Throbber last night, which is weird cos I've never met either of them and have no idea what they look alike.

ff3adac0-aa48-0132-9a09-0e01949ad350.gif

Last night I dreamed I was walking around London when Boris Johnson stopped me to ask if there were any nice parks nearby where he might enjoy a pleasant stroll. I didn't know so I got out my phone and showed him how to use Google maps.

Useless clown.

I have this recurring dream every now and then: I'm back at Uni, and I've just sat my last exam - then I remember that I haven't submitted any essays.
Same every time - f**k knows what that's about.

I think it's just a common anxiety related dream that you worry about your performance at work and link it back to your education years? I have similar dreams that I'm back at school doing my highest and can't be bothered sitting any exams and my entire 5/6th year has just been a total waste of time.

Had a dream last night that a beautiful woman called Lulu climbed into my house via the loft. As I was standing there watching her and noticed she was caught, she quoted something out of Johnny English to try and play down her antics. Instead of phoning the polis or chasing her away with a shitty stick, I saw the funny side and quoted some old Johnny back to her. Minutes and a how's yer father later, she was sent packing with my good wishes.

Days later I saw her on TV competing in a large dance group in the Olympics. I went to the shop where a distressed bloke in a FYR Macedonia tracksuit was complaining about the price of batteries.

I wish those ones never ended.

Edited by Chris_DK

Ok. A couple of nights ago i dreamt i was in a building and someone was showing me the decapitated head of emma Watson in a motorcycle helmet she was wearing at the time... rose beer before bed has weird side effects.

Edit to add: it looked like the radiohead no surprises video with liquid in helmet

I keep having this recurring nightmare where I'm stuck in my bed, can't move, whilst all sorts of things go on about me. When I try to open my mouth to scream an object/figure will scream back at me instead. I've had it about half a dozen times in the last 3 weeks, and they vary ever so slightly. Sometimes I'm able to move, by rolling about in slow motion, and sometimes my room will be ever so slightly different. The scariest one had my little sister across from me crying for help, but I couldn't move or talk to her. They start off without me realising I'm dreaming, then I'll try to move or something and realise that I'm stuck in one of these nightmares. They always happen straight after I fall asleep, for example I've just woken up from one now, and I wake up in buckets of sweat with my jaw aching as if it's been clenched closed. Really horrible.

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

I keep having this recurring nightmare where I'm stuck in my bed, can't move, whilst all sorts of things go on about me. When I try to open my mouth to scream an object/figure will scream back at me instead. I've had it about half a dozen times in the last 3 weeks, and they vary ever so slightly. Sometimes I'm able to move, by rolling about in slow motion, and sometimes my room will be ever so slightly different. The scariest one had my little sister across from me crying for help, but I couldn't move or talk to her. They start off without me realising I'm dreaming, then I'll try to move or something and realise that I'm stuck in one of these nightmares. They always happen straight after I fall asleep, for example I've just woken up from one now, and I wake up in buckets of sweat with my jaw aching as if it's been clenched closed. Really horrible.

Sleep paralysis? Heard some terrible sounding experiences of it. Mine have always just been an old woman standing at the end of my bed which is scary enough! 

Sleep paralysis? Heard some terrible sounding experiences of it. Mine have always just been an old woman standing at the end of my bed which is scary enough! 

I think that's what it is, it's awful. The nightmares don't end with you waking up either really-all the bad stuff fades away and my room goes back to normal, still not able to move or talk though, then eventually you sort of regain consciousness gradually instead of waking up in a panic like I would with a normal nightmare.