Strange dreams

• 3 weeks later...

I have a reoccurring dream that I witness a plane crash - usually I'm on my own somewhere remote and it falls out the sky in front of me. Had it about 4 times last night, one time I was at a function somewhere quite remote and half the attendees hadn't arrived yet as their plane had crashed so they were expected to arrive by parachute and we all just went outside the party and watched them all float down from the sky and land in the adjacent field whilst the smouldering plane landed in the sea about 1 mile away, we then just resumed the party as normal.

Had a bizarre one last night.

Was taking a shit in a room full of people. After having finished said shit a prominent politician, who was in the room, asked me if I had shit and then proceeded to tell me I was rotten.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night I was playing for Aberdeen in Gothenburg.

We were 4-0 down quite quickly. I wasn't worried though as I knew Aberdeen won, so I knew the goals would come eventually. By half-time it was 4-2, I think I set up the first and scored the second. I was wearing 11, if anyone wants to attribute any significance to that. As we were going off at half time there was a Scotland flag thrown on the pitch, I picked it up with the idea of unveiling it in celebration at full time. It had 1963 printed on it, I don't know if that was corresponding to a team or the country someone had taken it to, but there it was. Real weren't wearing white either, instead a dark grey number with white pinstripes and orange adidas stripes on the arms. They were sponsored by ACDC.

Then as half-time came I went and got on the Subway, promising I would return. But then I was on the Subway I became Ewan McGregor as Renton, cursed to be taken further and further away from where I wanted to be with Begbie in tow. We were going to a party hosted by a Lithuanian lovely, as he put it. At some point between Govan and Ibrox on the Subway we were actually on a bus. I resolved to get off at Ibrox and get back to the game. Apparently Gothenburg was at Kelvinhall, which if you're unaware of the Glasgow Subway is three stops away from Ibrox. Except the bus seemed to be going on a tour through housing estates and farmland and other places I've never seen. Then I woke up.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

I had a dream the other night that I was fighting with a girl I used to pump regularly. The argument was because she slagged off The Bangles.

Last night I had a dream that my sisters boyfriend killed someone and stuffed the body into a drain, so I might have 1 less sister soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Throbber is turning into the Clyde fan who always posts about his wife.

She wasn't happy in my dream but I just wonder why she agreed to a threesome in the first place. When I told her about the dream she didn't want to talk about it:

Philpy the ex is slightly thinner than my current girlfriend but over all the one I'm with now is the lesser of the two evils.

Northern Jambo I told my Mrs of the dream when I woke up, might message my ex just to let her know though. I think she'd like to hear the news.

Philpy the ex is slightly thinner than my current girlfriend but over all the one I'm with now is the lesser of the two evils.

Northern Jambo I told my Mrs of the dream when I woke up, might message my ex just to let her know though. I think she'd like to hear the news.

Jesus mate. You've either a very good relationship with your Mrs, or you've fucked it, or neither of you give a f**k anymore. I hope it's the first. Why did you tell your mrs?

Come on Throbs, you're not meant to tell your current girlfriend you were dreaming about an ex. Woman are fucking loopy and I guarantee she now thinks yer shagging yer ex. She'll be through your phone when you're asleep. 

Pray for Rugster.