The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

No wonder we get trolled so much given ignoring these twats seems to be an impossibility. We don't need to constantly lower ourselves to their level guys.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very proud to be a sainty. 3rd best team in the country, play entertaining football and work on a fraction of the budget of the many other teams. We've have overcome the conspiracy against us and did ourselves proud.

What a job lomas has done. Only his 2nd season in proper management and he's taken us to our highest league finning in over 15 years. Am looking forward to next season with anticipation. If we keep murray, then i think we can even get higher. Maclean has been immense recently, stevie may looks like a cracking player and i don't see why we can't improve as a team and individual players , and we can really puch on and improve.

I mostly agree with your sentiments, but it very much seems you are totally wasting your time even considering this aspect of it.

Why, i mean realistically, the best he's gonna do is mid-table chamionship side, not garanteed of a starting place and probably not getting that much more wages than he is at saints. With us he'd be playing in europe, be our star player, fans will love him etc.

Why, i mean realistically, the best he's gonna do is mid-table chamionship side, not garanteed of a starting place and probably not getting that much more wages than he is at saints. With us he'd be playing in europe, be our star player, fans will love him etc.

He'll get much more than he was on at Saints even at a low Championship side. Even a League 1 side would pay more I'd bet

Unfortunately you seem to be confusing quasi-logically with realistically. All of those things make sense of paper apart from the wage bit, which is incorrect.

Playing in Europe is 2 or maximum 4 games. He is already our star player and the fans already love him.

Footballers are driven by more however, and it is very clear he wants to test himself in England, quite understandably.

He will only be with us if he gets NO offers. If anyone the size of Ipswich come in, as rumoured, he will be gone gone gone.

Hibs in Europe recently...

2008–09 Intertoto Cup 2 IF Elfsborg Sweden 0–2 0–2 0–4

2010–11 Europa League QR3 NK Maribor Slovenia 2–3 0–3 2–6

An utterly pathetic pair of results.

It is so easy to post this in response to each pathetic little account you make. Anyone over the age of about 12 who honestly considers themselves the "Troll_Lord" really needs to have a good look at themselves in the mirror. I'm surprised your profile pic isn't that cringe-inducing little troll-face that infants are posting everywhere.

The fact is, recent history shows Hibernian are pathetic in Europe. 6-2 to Maribor? 4-0 to Elfsborg? You should be bricking yourselves about playing this year.

St. Johnstone by contrast only lost 3-1 to a Eskisehirspor team that have had a lot of (questionable) money thrown at them recently, and without our new signings registered in time. We had Sean Higgins up front for christ's sake!

Troll_Face.png

Not embarassing at all to anyone that took in either game and enjoyed the camaraderie between both sets of fans.What is embarassing is your unnatural obsession with a diddy team that you don't like or support,and loathe it's manager.I can honestly say,i'm very happy and pwoud of my team,being top six and Europe in consecutive seasons,away above where i aim for at the season's start.

The only reason Sint jonstin want to progress in to Europe is to make cringey relationships with other teams.

It's sickening.

It's getting really bad when your role model is Standfornothing.

The fact we've got trolls desperate for attention on our threads says quite alot about how well we're doing

• 1 year later...
LOL By how many points? A we wager?
How many points do you want to make it ? 5-10 points £20 ?
If St.Johnstone are 10 points clear of Dundee ( afterall that is comfortable) i will give £20 to a charity of your choice, anything less than that or Dundee are ahead of St.J then you give money to my charity of choice?
Deal, would rather hand it to you in person though , even buy you a pint if you win(at next fixture between the clubs ). If of course 1 team is relegated i understand this might be difficult
Can be arranged. Enjoy being bottom of the league, get use to it wink.gif
there you go Gman .

Archived