The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Debt free, fan owned club,

Remind me how that worked out for you last time?

Hows life in diddyworld?

Fantastic: five straight wins as the Ton's title tilt smoothly clicks into motion.

Would you like us to wave when we're passing you on your way back down?

Hello Dundee fans how are you all tonight, i hope all remember the way to Dumfries/Greenock/Airdrie etc btw. You lot will be there very soon.

There's no shame being in SFL1 - fcuking great league.

Didn't really expect to get 10 pages out of this but the more the merrier.

I sense most Sainties fans know that it's just a matter of time. With a support as shite as theirs, sooner or later relegation beckons.

With a support as shite as theirs, sooner or later relegation beckons.

I was always thought that being absolutly shite on the pitch and getting horsed every week got you relegated. Everdays a school day though.

There's no shame being in SFL1 - fcuking great league.

Didn't really expect to get 10 pages out of this but the more the merrier.

I sense most Sainties fans know that it's just a matter of time. With a support as shite as theirs, sooner or later relegation beckons.

And with a support the size of dundees you might actually win the first division at the 30th attempt . . . . . . Maybe .

For all the piss taking I'm still undecided whether Dundee or Ross County will go down. Ross County seem convinced it'll all turn around for them and this "arrogance" could see them combust when it doesn't. While Dundee just seem to be sitting in the corner smoking a bong waiting to be relegated. Half the battle is in the mind, and I think Dundee have a better mindset

For all the piss taking I'm still undecided whether Dundee or Ross County will go down. Ross County seem convinced it'll all turn around for them and this "arrogance" could see them combust when it doesn't. While Dundee just seem to be sitting in the corner smoking a bong waiting to be relegated. Half the battle is in the mind, and I think Dundee have a better mindset

We could be a factor :(

The only fans going to Greenock from that city will be east of Dobbies.

Agree with VT here. With United now at the stage of having to sabotage the power supply at grounds they're scheduled to play at in order to avoid attempting football, they're destined to fall out of sight like a female club employee who's been paid off to drop a sexual harassment charge.

Archived