Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Shed Boy, wee bit of advice for you on your quest to hunt down and batter those who cross you.

The poster that took the piss out of you is in fact not, I repeat IS NOT French ex-Kilmarnock centre back Frederic Dindeleux. It's just a username. If you've conducted a wee wikipedia search and are now on your way to the Belgian town of Deinze, abort mission. You've got the wrong guy.

Wouldn't usually feel the need to explain that.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

1346533961[/url]' post='6588009']

Have you ever had £250.00 stolen from you

Suck it in big boy.Last year on a Wednesday I was declared bankrupt. On the Friday I had my wages posted through my front door. Some p***k put their hand through the low letter box and stole them before I got to them!

If your other half is due to drop a kid why the f**k are you spending £250 on basically a pair of rubbers? Your money would be better spent on things for your child. Also what would happen if you lost your square go and ended up in no fit condition to look after your kid?

Get a grip and grow up.

FFs I didnt spend 250.00 on trainers .. I spent 50.00 and the thiefing b*****ds took £200.00 before i got chance to cancel card per prev posts..

Wee reminder tinkerbelle,This thread wasnt started about me if you read my 1st post it was to prevent others geing scammed and thought i was doing ppl a favour by spreading the word that yes im a Swampy as some put it but bigger man for saying so to help others i say..

Too many tried to take the piss and it snowballed ..

Thanks for your concern but i defo dont need to grow up at my age i think others should take note of your advice though ;)

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Shed lad I know what your original post was about but you are doing yourself no favours with the people on here. Live and learn the harsh reality of trying to be a decent, caring person on here. I once started what I thought would be a good thread on here about ex girlfriends and it turned into a bunch of stalkers hunting down Facebook and similar forums. Know it was a bad do but face up to it, you have lost your cash, move on and learn from it

Thanks Tinkerbelle but again per my original post i was more gutted about not getting trainers which everyone else doesnt stock no more than losing the doe

In my book theres nothing worse than a thiefing b*****d and i genuinely didnt want anyone else being robbed thoug defo wont bother next time but on same breath would never laugh in the face of someone else in my postion..As prev mentioned there's certainly few on here that are lower than a snakes belly and should get out more

Hope things pick up for you ya p***k - Well you did say dont be nice :lol::);)

Aw the best

Edited by shawfield shed boy

As prev mentioned there's certainly few on here that are lower than a snakes belly and should get out more

Erm yes: presumably to 'go scrapping' in a Lanarkshire hovel, send threatening, tear-stained PMs to other members on this site, or just being an all-round gullible moron.