Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

I promise im not a net hardman

Pm;d him and publicy posted

Theres a few rules i stuck to during my earlier days of scraping at hamilton or fighting with icf in europa bar when we we were out numbered over 3/1 is you NEVER and kick a man when he's down and then stand over him laughing ...

Is ok to just laugh when a man down? Cause that's certainly what's happening herelaugh.gif

Bloody hell, the guy was trying to make others aware of a dodgy website and gets utter pelters for it, including some arsehole taking the piss telling the OP that he's going to use his phone number in online surveys. Not on P and B, not on.

Nope, I think it's fair game when he's made an absolute tit of himself and is now threatening to 'hunt down' another poster for being retarded enough to take his obvious attempt at humour seriously. The only excuse for this stance is if you know the guy. Have a quiet word with him, perhaps? laugh.gif

Nope, I think it's fair game when he's made an absolute tit of himself and is now threatening to 'hunt down' another poster for being retarded enough to take his obvious attempt at humour seriously. The only excuse for this stance is if you know the guy. Have a quiet word with him, perhaps? laugh.gif

Nope, I'd be saying the exact same if it was someone I didn't know. There's banter and piss taking, but this went a bit too far.

Edited by Adam

I just got a PM from Shed Boy asking me if I know Dindeleux's real details as I'm a fellow Killie fan! Any other Ayrshire wallopers get one?

Seems all killie fans are lying wankers

On the subject of wankers didnt realise so many on here

You live and learn for trying to do a good turn at 1st and im sure a few others will aswell for other reasons

Anyone else wanting a pop feel free

Sad

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Anyone else wanting a pop feel free

You are a moron for not realising the original site was a scam.

We all think you're a bit of a c**t for the way you reacted to yon Celtic fan, probably why P&B as a collective decided its fair game to rip it out of you.

Then, after all this, you fall for Dindeleux's joke. The only way that one could have been more obvious was if he claimed he was a Nigerian prince looking to shift some money.

Welcome to the fucking internet pal.

Celtic fan had a pop i popped back ...

Sides are for school ground - probably much like the age type on here..

I lost £250.00 and was desperate for help much like your fellow motherwell fans who were ripped off by a web site offering flights on thu(Easily done!!!),

When i was offered help yes i asked via friend to send my number due to low battery not expecting so many bigger c***s to mock at my pain of losing lot of doe with pregant wife due any way and stress levels quite high ..

Dont need to explan myself so fuk you anaw this wont be forgotten

Edited by shawfield shed boy