Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Bloody hell, the guy was trying to make others aware of a dodgy website and gets utter pelters for it, including some arsehole taking the piss telling the OP that he's going to use his phone number in online surveys. Not on P and B, not on.

Bloody hell, the guy was trying to make others aware of a dodgy website and gets utter pelters for it, including some arsehole taking the piss telling the OP that he's going to use his phone number in online surveys. Not on P and B, not on.

Thanks mate

Lower than a snakes belly some of these c***s thanks for the bit of info pal

Revenge and you know i dont take to scumbags

i can take a a laugh

When it gets personal thats diff gravy

Dindeluix will wish he hadnt bother i promise

Stop being foolish. What are you going to do him, providing you can track down an utter stranger with only a P+B username to go on?

I promise im not a net hardman

Pm;d him and publicy posted

Theres a few rules i stuck to during my earlier days of scraping at hamilton or fighting with icf in europa bar when we we were out numbered over 3/1 is you NEVER and kick a man when he's down and then stand over him laughing ...

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Oh my.

I've been out at a birthday party and I come back to this.

I won't really say anything other than oh dear, I cannot believe the reaction from the op.

It's a good job I'm leaving the country tonight.

Oh my.

I've been out at a birthday party and I come back to this.

I won't really say anything other than oh dear, I cannot believe the reaction from the op.

It's a good job I'm leaving the country tonight.

Oh dear indeed, I can understand the OP reaction, you offered help with humourous(sic) intentions and he wasn't having itwink.gif

Never mind moving country , move centuries, move to Fauldhouse, he'll never find you therebiggrin.gif

Shawfield Shed Boy, I have a way of finding out who Dindeleux is and where he is. I could also find out where abouts he's going abroad too.

Drop me a P.M and for a reasonable rate I can sort it for you.