Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

I think your out of order rant in your second post kind of made folk think you were a dick and hence the thread failed.

Oh didnt realise you were so close...

You will find the 2nd.poster was bit remarkable but i wasnt askin for The internet back up brigade & most celtic fans were all but green so theres another point..

Ive thought i was buying a pair of grey gazelles from .... Sneakersonfoot.com

Monies taken from Account,no replies to half dozen emails and obv no trainers

Ive contacted my bank who confirmed the payment method would suggest its dodgy but they cant do nowt for 15 days but told me not to expect anything or something completely different which makes it slightly more difficult for visa to retrieve my funds as they've ful-filled their contact or supplying goods (Couldnt make it up)

Maybe this thread could be pinned Mods to stop others being scammed ... ??!

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

Hmmm, I'm not really too sure if i believe this. I work for VISA it would be very very easy for them to get your money back, we usually return it within 10 working days.

I think you've been given some wrong advice. PM me your name/card number/cv2 number and I'll get one of my team to pull your info and give you a call today.

Hmmm, I'm not really too sure if i believe this. I work for VISA it would be very very easy for them to get your money back, we usually return it within 10 working days.

I think you've been given some wrong advice. PM me your name/card number/cv2 number and I'll get one of my team to pull your info and give you a call today.

Want his bank account and sort code too Mr. Nigerian prince? tongue.gifph34r.gif

To be fair, it wasn't the op's bank details.

I did get a name and a mobile number though which I will keep for filling in to online surveys

For your own death wish ..

Rest of you train spotters keep out this

You have my number and get in touch funny man ..

Ive Pmd you and will met you anywhere .. Just me and You..

No threats just one met ..

Again Anywhere home or away and lets see who's laughing..

You either come forward or i'll find you

Simples

Edited by shawfield shed boy

For your own death wish ..

Rest of you train spotters keep out this

You have my number and get in touch funny man ..

Ive Pmd you and will met you anywhere .. Just me and You..

No threats just one met ..

Again Anywhere home or away and lets see who's laughing..

You either come forward or i'll find you

Simples

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

12 Ruel Street

You clearly never under stood the 2nd sentence Todd

Not in the mood after finding out ive lost £250.00 tonight via scamming b*****ds taking funds out before i got chance to cancel my card ..

But you contacted your bank yesterday. Couldn't you have cancelled your card then just to be safe?

Either way, unlucky. Not a great thing to happen.

And are maws invited to the fight?