Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

• 1 month later...

FoolMeOnceSmirk.jpg

William hill online last night had clyde v Queens Park at 0-0 after 35-40mins last night,True Score was 0-1 to Queens Park so i put 2x£10 Singles on Qpark to score 1st and another £10 on Queens park at 4/1 to be winning at half time.Both Bets taken and accepted by Hills,

5 mins after Full time Time my stakes was returned and told via live chat my bets were voided and wont be settled due to t&cs

Are hills using the auld T+Cs Terms to get out of it or are they bull shitting me trying to cover up their Mistake .....

Secondly : Anyone know any deent sites for getting team line upsearly before kick off for anytime goalscorer reasons....

Kind Regards

Not half as funny as the killie shitebags who bottled it when front'd & some have still got the face to make remarks elsewhere ....

The sound of broken glass still ringin....

:lol::lol::lol: Those Killie boys had better hope they don't ever run in to you...

post-30544-0-37716200-1362146308_thumb.p

Be afraid Dindeleux, be very afraid!

Not half as funny as the killie shitebags who bottled it when front'd & some have still got the face to make remarks elsewhere ....

Unless I'm mistaken, you're the one who threatened to hunt him down and 7 months later still haven't followed through on your threat. Some would argue that's truly bottling it.

And what has that go to do with original post...

You son are a sad Act but dont worry your not alone

? Everything to do with the original post.....

Case A/...........you saw something online that appeared too good to be true to most and went for it.

Case B/...........you saw something online that appeared too good to be true to most and went for it.

You learned hee-haw from Case A, that should be a worry for you.

Edited by wunfellaff

Unless I'm mistaken, you're the one who threatened to hunt him down and 7 months later still haven't followed through on your threat. Some would argue that's truly bottling it.

I doubt he could find his own arse with both hands.

Bottled it? I PM'd you my address and offered to meet you.

You are an almighty liar.

Bottled it? I PM'd you my address and offered to meet you.

You are an almighty liar.

Hurry up you pair, batteries and webcams aren't free..

post-30062-0-65034100-1362166590_thumb.j