Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

UPDATE *****

Trainers received last week as Bank said would probably happen to make it harder for them to claim as unreceived goods and now they need to go down the road of counterfeit

Completely fake,Smell and Stained..in fact fake is too nice for these farkers..

Dont look anything like picture and even some parts of trainers are diff colours !!

Now had to send covering letler to debit card disputes with pictures to try and get all my funds back

Dindleux - What are you talking about re apology and im still waiting for your pal to copy and paste my email to him

Seems he talks shite aswell

See you all at subcrawl

Should be fun

:)

Cross trainers?

I want to see a photo of the fake trainers.

lol, I posted them in the 'things I have bought thread' at the time :ph34r:

Edited by wunfellaff

• 1 month later...

I promise im not a net hardman

Pm;d him and publicy posted

Theres a few rules i stuck to during my earlier days of scraping at hamilton or fighting with icf in europa bar when we we were out numbered over 3/1 is you NEVER and kick a man when he's down and then stand over him laughing ...

Hahahahaha!!!!! Brilliant.

I'm only gutted I didn't read this at the time. The noise up potential is infinite....

Lot of eaily amused folk on here and lot of Shitebags aswell which makes me smile even more ...

Got money back from bank to those concerened & some ...

So all that ends well n that.

How do you know that the folk on here that you claim to be shitebags aren't 6ft between the eyes nutjobs who just don't feel the need to give it billy big baws on the internet?

You're the one that threatened to hunt Dindeleux down with your extensive list of underworld contacts, yet when it came to the P&B subcrawl you never showed face.

I reckon if you did go Mrs M would've knocked you out in the first pub.

Edited to spell the difficult word 'do' correctly.

Edited by Dee Man

How fo you know that the folk on here that you claim to be shitebags aren't 6ft between the eyes nutjobs who just don't feel the need to give it billy big baws on the internet?

You're the one that threatened to hunt Dindeleux down with your extensive list of underworld contacts, yet when it came to the P&B subcrawl you never showed face.

I reckon if you did go Mrs M would've knocked you out in the first pub.

What comes around & plenty of other days

Edited by shawfield shed boy