Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Seems all killie fans are lying wankers

On the subject of wankers didnt realise so many on here

You live and learn for trying to do a good turn at 1st and im sure a few others will aswell for other reasons

Anyone else wanting a pop feel free

Sad

You aren't getting a hard time because of your dodgy website advice in the OP, you're getting a hard time because of your hard man routine. You're trying to come across like you're Liam Neeson in Taken, when in reality all this "I'll find you" chat is making you look like a right little whiny bitch.

Just turn off you're computer, jeezo. :huh:

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

Oh didnt realise you were so close...

You will find the 2nd.poster was bit remarkable but i wasnt askin for The internet back up brigade & most celtic fans were all but green so theres another point..

:D More likely it was written in perfect English, it was the understanding of it that was the 'tricky' part......

i can take a a laugh

^^^^^^^^^ up there with the ''I support Rangers'' in terms of accuracy..........

In honesty I do hope you get the cash back, and would think you will. A few years ago I had my wallet lifted at work and having a new card had my pin number written on a wee bit of paper in it too.

Visa coughed no probs despite my gross stupidity, and I don't see that as being too different in being personally culpable from your situation.

Celtic fan had a pop i popped back ...

Sides are for school ground - probably much like the age type on here..

I lost £250.00 and was desperate for help much like your fellow motherwell fans who were ripped off by a web site offering flights on thu(Easily done!!!),

When i was offered help yes i asked via friend to send my number due to low battery not expecting so many bigger c***s to mock at my pain of losing lot of doe with pregant wife due any way and stress levels quite high ..

Dont need to explan myself so fuk you anaw this wont be forgotten

If you can't afford to lose the money then you shouldn't order via internet. Too many people wanting to get the 'In-Thing' at a cheap price. Don't follow fashion and you won't get conned; it's as simple as that.

If you can't afford to lose the money then you shouldn't order via internet. Too many people wanting to get the 'In-Thing' at a cheap price. Don't follow fashion and you won't get conned; it's as simple as that.

Not really, I definitely can't afford to just be throwing money away and I buy most things I need except food online. You just need to make sure that you're buying from a reputable source, which isn't exactly difficult. It literally takes a few seconds to do a Google search for reviews of retailer you've never heard of.

:lol:

Well, this thread has certainly gone some way in helping me forget about my hangover. Thanks to all involved.

The 'simples' at the end of this post was the icing on the cake.

Glorious.

Yep, it's a great post. One of those that will be remembered for years.

Well done everyone involved.

Not really, I definitely can't afford to just be throwing money away and I buy most things I need except food online. You just need to make sure that you're buying from a reputable source, which isn't exactly difficult. It literally takes a few seconds to do a Google search for reviews of retailer you've never heard of.

Sorry, I expressed myself badly. I agree with you. I often shop on internet but only with reputable sites. However my point was about those trying to get things on the cheap by going on dodgy sites.

1346462894[/url]' post='6585079']

FFS mods just put this thread in the Gold forum NOW.

P.S. I'll pagger aww your f*cking maws.

Brilliant word.

Hope the op gets his cash back and good on him for running the obvious risk of a ripping to warn others.

I ordered a new pair of Adidas from Sportsdirect.com last week and they were here within two days. Give them a wee try.

Sportsdirect.com I mean, not my trainers. tongue.gif

Obv another who hasnt read my original post ..

Only site now selling trainers was the only reason i used them

Sigh

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Brilliant word.

Hope the op gets his cash back and good on him for running the obvious risk of a ripping to warn others.

I ordered a new pair of Adidas from Sportsdirect.com last week and they were here within two days. Give them a wee try.

Sportsdirect.com I mean, not my trainers. tongue.gif

Thanks ..Nice to see some exist