Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Ive thought i was buying a pair of grey gazelles from .... Sneakersonfoot.com

Monies taken from Account,no replies to half dozen emails and obv no trainers

Ive contacted my bank who confirmed the payment method would suggest its dodgy but they cant do nowt for 15 days but told me not to expect anything or something completely different which makes it slightly more difficult for visa to retrieve my funds as they've ful-filled their contact or supplying goods (Couldnt make it up)

Maybe this thread could be pinned Mods to stop others being scammed ... ??!

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

So maybe they don't exist?

Bargain Basement for this moneysaving pish...............

Ive thought i was buying a pair of grey gazelles from .... Sneakersonfoot.com

Monies taken from Account,no replies to half dozen emails and obv no trainers

Ive contacted my bank who confirmed the payment method would suggest its dodgy but they cant do nowt for 15 days but told me not to expect anything or something completely different which makes it slightly more difficult for visa to retrieve my funds as they've ful-filled their contact or supplying goods (Couldnt make it up)

Maybe this thread could be pinned Mods to stop others being scammed ... ??!

^^^^^

Should have bought Sambas from JD's

A dodgy website that doesn't look it: Was looking to buy writing implements so went to PenIsland.com but it turned out to be PenisLand.com sad.gif

51F090EmP8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Look and you shall find :lol:

Edit: Maybe not a good idea if you are male, hetero and like sucking the end of your pen while reflecting. :lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

You try and do a good turn to stop others maybe being scammed and you get ..............................

Agreed lot of ?? about sneakersfoot which i agree i should have paid more attention though was truly exicted in finding these trainers which are sold out everywhere else ...

Next time wont bother

You try and do a good turn to stop others maybe being scammed and you get ..............................

Agreed lot of ?? about sneakersfoot which i agree i should have paid more attention though was truly exicted in finding these trainers which are sold out everywhere else ...

Next time wont bother

I think your out of order rant in your second post kind of made folk think you were a dick and hence the thread failed.