The P & B Beer, Lager, Ale, Stout and Cider Guide

Zizou-5

Heading up to Glasgow this weekend for a stag night.

Taking in Oran Mor, the Ubiquitous Chip, Brew Dog, and a few others.

The West End festival is on so will take some of that in as well, before finding somewhere to watch France v Scotland.

Heading up to Glasgow this weekend for a stag night. Taking in Oran Mor, the Ubiquitous Chip, Brew Dog, and a few others.The West End festival is on so will take some of that in as well, before finding somewhere to watch France v Scotland.

Can't really miss out Inn Deep if looking for beer in that part of town. The Doublet close by also offers a good selection.

Heading up to Glasgow this weekend for a stag night. Taking in Oran Mor, the Ubiquitous Chip, Brew Dog, and a few others.The West End festival is on so will take some of that in as well, before finding somewhere to watch France v Scotland.

That sounds like the worst stag night on earth.

That sounds like the worst stag night on earth.

To be clear, this is just us showing him and his friends around the haunts and pubs of Glasgow, this will be reciprocated in a few weeks when we get taken on a pub tour of the Wirral. Shenanigans will be kept for the weekend in Prague in July.

Never been much of a brewdog fan, but this was on for £1.50 a bottle in Morrisons so I bought a couple, and it's Actually quite nice.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464897952.864587.jpg

Tried the Brewdog Elvis Juice for the first time earlier - liked it a lot. It might be the most grapefruity thing I've ever tasted, and I'm including actual grapefuit.

Pretty Good day all round last Saturday, had a couple of pints of Deuchars in The Auctioneers then headed out to the Three Judges and Bar Gallus had a gorgeous pint of Ossian in Bar Gallus then on to BrewDog opposite Kelvingrove Art gallery. Had Jet Black Heart in there, along with 5am Saint and some Elvis Juice.  From there to The Bothy where they had Schiehallion on draught. Lovely stuff and I am not a lager drinker but that was nice. Oran Mor was next where we hit the hard stuff a coupe of glasses of Cardhu and then we headed back into the Merchant City. BrewDog took another hit with some Hardcore IPA and more Jet Black Heart before heading off to O'Neill's to watch the Scotland game after that things got a bit hazy.  :thumsup2