Lance Armstrong is he...

THE KING

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guardiola is a drugs cheat, was banned for using Nandrolone.

He was cleared. All charges were dropped, retrospectively, after he had served his ban. And I put it to you, that you have no idea what nandrolone does. It was a false-positive reading, which is something WADA aren't very good at accepting.

But your point is a good one; most people don't remember that incident. Or the Ronald De Boer beef incident. I had forgotten entirely about it myself.

cavendish piece on lance

cav says he thinks lance was doping on his comeback

“That’s the issue for me, if he was cheating while I knew him. I phoned Lance on a couple of occasions to ask him for advice, he was a friend.

“It would hurt me more if he was doping then, when I counted him as a mate. But evidence from the UCI's Biological Passport program, ironically a program he said really works, suggests a 1 in a million chance he DIDN'T dope.

"But in the interview, he claimed the allegations as absolutely false. Where I could have believed him before seeing video clips of him lying convincingly before, I think I'm among the majority who can't trust the words anymore.”

but then goes on to say

“It’s virtually impossible for riders to dope without getting caught,” he said.

i'm guessing that in this photo from 2010 cavendish is telling lance that he is a disgrace for doping his way to seven tours. or not.

story59498_121024ARMSTRONG24_1_169_480x270.jpg

1358589862[/url]' post='6997355']

He was cleared. All charges were dropped, retrospectively, after he had served his ban. And I put it to you, that you have no idea what nandrolone does. It was a false-positive reading, which is something WADA aren't very good at accepting.

But your point is a good one; most people don't remember that incident. Or the Ronald De Boer beef incident. I had forgotten entirely about it myself.

Well being an anabolic steroid Nandrolone will assist an athlete with muscle growth and strength, and enable them to recover quicker from training. And I put it to you that you have no idea of my knowledge of doping.

As for being cleared, well OJ was cleared also. At that time there were 11 players in Italy caught taking Nandrolone and many in other sports also, some cleared with with shitey excuses of "I was mistakenly given it" or "I didn't know I was given it" and virtually all will have been getting "vitamin injections". Yeah vitamin injections was the beginning of David Millar's journey from a clean athlete to that of a doper.

Far too many sports have their head in the sand when it comes to doping and cycling should be applauded for the way it has tackled it in recent years. I've said it before but the person we need to hear from the most in the subject of doping is Eufemiano Fuentes. I wonder if the Spanish team being stripped of the 2010 World Cup would be as big a scandal as the Armstrong case.

Well being an anabolic steroid Nandrolone will assist an athlete with muscle growth and strength, and enable them to recover quicker from training. And I put it to you that you have no idea of my knowledge of doping.

As for being cleared, well OJ was cleared also. At that time there were 11 players in Italy caught taking Nandrolone and many in other sports also, some cleared with with shitey excuses of "I was mistakenly given it" or "I didn't know I was given it" and virtually all will have been getting "vitamin injections". Yeah vitamin injections was the beginning of David Millar's journey from a clean athlete to that of a doper.

Far too many sports have their head in the sand when it comes to doping and cycling should be applauded for the way it has tackled it in recent years. I've said it before but the person we need to hear from the most in the subject of doping is Eufemiano Fuentes. I wonder if the Spanish team being stripped of the 2010 World Cup would be as big a scandal as the Armstrong case.

:lol:

Fucking hell

Merely highlighting that just because a person gets cleared of doing something doesn't mean they actually didn't do it. Lawyers can be pretty useful for some people.

You attempted to infer that Guardiola's successful appeal was questionable, because OJ Simpson got off.

Ridiculous.

1358642659[/url]' post='7000174']

You attempted to infer that Guardiola's successful appeal was questionable, because OJ Simpson got off.

Ridiculous.

I'd say the majority of those who claim innocence after a failed test are highly questionable.

Greg Rusedski - I must have been given it mistakenly by a trainer from the ATP.

Paddy Kenny - The Ephidrine must have been in a cough medicine I took.

Yaya Toure - I took some of my wife's diet pills.

Alberto Contador - Tainted meat.

The Dutch National Team- Must has accidentally laced the teams food supplements with banned substances and Dutch farmers were to blame by injecting meat with steroids.

Tyler Hamilton - Blood Doping was as a result of having a vanishing twin who died whilst still a foetus and gave him the blood whilst in the womb.

Forgive me if I don't readily accept his defence of his body naturaly producing those levels of Nandrolone. Strange that if his body did produce increased levels of Nandrolone that he didn't fail drugs tests at any other stage in his career.

Yep, and as I said back when the evidence came out:

I didn't judge before the evidence had been released, as most existing "evidence" was based on hearsay from proven liars, and untrue rumours, but after the evidence was finally reported a few months, then I formed an opinion based on actual fact. The confession just really confirms my view.

What specific bit of evidence persuaded you to change your mind? Also, most of the report that he didn't contest (thus pleading guilty to) and has now confessed was true, is based on what you call hearsay (it isn't actually hearsay).

Archived