The LOLverpool Thread

Coates is another one that should be nowhere near the first team and as for Brendan Rodgers. One decent season at Swansea does not make you good enough for Liverpool.

Yeah, he got absolutely rag-dolled by big Matt Smith. Skrtel didn't deal with him greatly either, but Skrtel is at least a competent footballer.

Coates is another one that should be nowhere near the first team and as for Brendan Rodgers. One decent season at Swansea does not make you good enough for Liverpool.

Do some people just forget Liverpool haven't won the league since the 89/90 season? blink.gif

Brendan Rodgers following the 3-2 defeat to Oldham -

I was disappointed with the young players today I've got to be honest."We are trying to give them experience and let them see what it was like to play for Liverpool.

Mission accomplished I'd suggest!

One decent season at Swansea does not make you good enough for Liverpool.

What was Kenny Dalglish's excuse, then?

Rodgers made a horrific error in judgement coming to Liverpool. Best he gets out before his promising career is caught in the death spiral.

His horrific error of judgement were his signings of Borini and Allen in the summer - neither of these players are good enough for a team looking to get back into the Champions League places.

I don't see why he wouldn't have went to Liverpool. Notwithstanding the mediocrity they find themselves in, they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and can offer him a lot more than Swansea will ever be able to.

His horrific error of judgement were his signings of Borini and Allen in the summer - neither of these players are good enough for a team looking to get back into the Champions League places.

I don't see why he wouldn't have went to Liverpool. Notwithstanding the mediocrity they find themselves in, they are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and can offer him a lot more than Swansea will ever be able to.

I think Liverpool knew before the season started they had no chance of finishing top 4.

Not the worst of places to escape from with a point but disappointing to throw away a 2 goal lead. Despite some promising performances still no win against anyone in the top half of the table for Rodgers. City away next on Sunday.

I hate to say it as he's one of my favourite players in recent years but Lucas is a passenger just now. Really should've added a dominant figure in there this window.

Credit to Carragher who was excellent. Henderson as well, which is a common occurence now.

I hate to say it as he's one of my favourite players in recent years but Lucas is a passenger just now. Really should've added a dominant figure in there this window.

Credit to Carragher who was excellent. Henderson as well, which is a common occurence now.

Hopefully Lucas just needs a bit of time after so long out injured David. Agree about Carragher - incredible there is still a bit of life in the old dog yet at 35 and delighted for Henderson who continues to improve and could become a top player.