The LOLverpool Thread

Saurez is fuckin quality,he's just got mince around him.this squad needs a lot more than daniel sturridge.how did shelvey get 90 mins?useless.and suso and sterling need loaned out to cliftonhill to toughen up. It was men v boys tonight

Edited by funkitineemert78

Dalglish laugh.gif

Oh wait, erm unsure.gif

Yep, Lolverpool, sure to be shit for some time if they give the passenger Gerrard another contract. Combine that with Shelvey, Henderson, Allen and Sturridge and you've got yourself a nice shit sandwich.

Dalglish laugh.gif

Oh wait, erm unsure.gif

Yep, Lolverpool, sure to be shit for some time if they give the passenger Gerrard another contract. Combine that with Shelvey, Henderson, Allen and Sturridge and you've got yourself a nice shit sandwich.

Allen and Sturridge aye? Do you actually watch football?

Allen and Sturridge aye? Do you actually watch football?

Go on - post whatever stupid opinion you are going with this time and let's ignore it and move on. No need to rope me in, I don't want to get dragged down with you.

Go on - post whatever stupid opinion you are going with this time and let's ignore it and move on. No need to rope me in, I don't want to get dragged down with you.

I'm not wven going to bother ellaborating a point to you if you think Sturridge and Allen are "shite"

Think I'll pass Supras. Maybe you should stick to slavering utter mince about refereeing decisions as you are clearly clueless when it comes to footballers.

Right, so no elaboration on your actual point, but you're still going to post embarrassing insults?

I'm actually delighted you disagree with my points, it strengthens my case immensely.

1356570058[/url]' post='6922848']

Right, so no elaboration on your actual point, but you're still going to post embarrassing insults?

I'm actually delighted you disagree with my points, it strengthens my case immensely.

What case would that be? Are you trying to say that Joe Allen is shite?

What case would that be? Are you trying to say that Joe Allen is shite?

It's all relative. Joe Allen is a mid table Premiership player. That's his level. And that will be Liverpools level so long as they sign players like Allen, Sturridge etc. Is he shite compared to, Ryan Stevenson? Obviously not. Is he shite compared to Alonso and Mascherano - yes. That's the point I'm making.

Henderson and Shelevy? Hmm, I think mid table is a bit generous for them.