The LOLverpool Thread

Yeah, except Liverpool fans think Henderson and Carroll were better purchases because they are young.

They are incredibly thick.

I think you'd struggle to find many Liverpool fans who think Andy Carroll was a good signing. Perhaps on the day of his dramatic last minute unveiling, but even then there were grumblings from some quarters about the sum being shelled out for a player with relatively little first team Premier League experience, especially given that he was signed as a direct replacement for Fernando Torres, a striker who is worlds apart in ability from Andy Carroll. Liverpool's fans have been pretty consistent in their dissatisfaction at Carroll's signing. Henderson's a different scenario, he seems to divide the support in that some feel he's a worthwhile signing who'll be there a long time and will blossom into a mainstay in the team, whilst others feel he was a rash purchase that cost too much and isn't good enough to improve the team. On that one, either camp could ultimately be proved right and it remains to be seen how Henderson progresses.

Just popped in to say that the new Liverpool kit and associated gear is absolutely awful. Horrible cheap looking pieces of shit. Makes Joma look like Armani :lol:

Oh aye hell mend anyone who strays from Nike ticks and stripes.

Just popped in to say that the new Liverpool kit and associated gear is absolutely awful. Horrible cheap looking pieces of shit. Makes Joma look like Armani :lol:

Ugly or not, you have to remember the kit deal was held in higher esteem than results last season!

Rodgers will be fine when he's had a couple of windows to impose his own look on the squad. Adam knew what he was in for in signing for Liverpool, so hell mend him: I'm sure he'll be okay when he's at Wigan or whoever. Anyone stupid enough even to entertain the notion that his nationality has anything to do with his popularity at fucking Liverpool of all places probably belongs on my ignore list along with the original instigator of that notion (who you should all have on ignore already).

Liverpool's transition to a second-tier EPL side is now complete. In the course of a long season they'll still end up proving better than the relegation fodder and will likely get the odd scalp from the best teams, but they're as likely to finish in the top four as Carroll is to end up with the Golden Boot. Take a bow King Kenny.

Rodgers will be fine when he's had a couple of windows to impose his own look on the squad. Adam knew what he was in for in signing for Liverpool, so hell mend him: I'm sure he'll be okay when he's at Wigan or whoever. Anyone stupid enough even to entertain the notion that his nationality has anything to do with his popularity at fucking Liverpool of all places probably belongs on my ignore list along with the original instigator of that notion (who you should all have on ignore already).

Liverpool's transition to a second-tier EPL side is now complete. In the course of a long season they'll still end up proving better than the relegation fodder and will likely get the odd scalp from the best teams, but they're as likely to finish in the top four as Carroll is to end up with the Golden Boot. Take a bow King Kenny.

^^^

Hasn't yet realised what a huge mistake he just made.

Liverpool's transition to a second-tier EPL side is now complete.

It's funny you say that because for the first time ever a club has dropped our away tickets to Category 'B'. So the only positive is that Sunderland next month is a bit cheaper.

liverpool are very unlucky to not have won yesterday, again their defence was the reason for their loss of goals

Rodgers will do fine though, which im happy to see as his teams football last season was great to watch (i dont support any enlish side, i just enjoy watching the good footballing teams)

Lucas - arguably Liverpool's most important player - has apparently been ruled out for a minimum of 3 months with a thigh injury. Shame for the lad after his nightmare time with injury last seaseon, but, with regards Liverpool Football Club...

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Edited by J_Stewart

Lucas - arguably Liverpool's most important player - has apparently been ruled out for a minimum of 3 months with a thigh injury. Shame for the lad after his nightmare time with injury last seaseon, but, with regards Liverpool Football Club...

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

To be fair, it resolves one headache - how Rodgers fits Lucas, Sahin, Allen and Gerard into his central three

To be fair, it resolves one headache - how Rodgers fits Lucas, Sahin, Allen and Gerard into his central three

True, although in my opinion that's the equivalent of Tito Vilanova having the "how do you fit Messi, Villa, Pedro and Sanchez in to a front 3" connundrum and it being solved by Messi getting injured. Sure it makes things a bit easier selection wise, but it's not ideal.

It's also less cover if one of that three get injured too, which is more than likely with Gerrard. Will hopefully mean some game time for Charlie Adam if he doesn't end up leaving though.

Edited by J_Stewart

Lucas - arguably Liverpool's most important player - has apparently been ruled out for a minimum of 3 months with a thigh injury. Shame for the lad after his nightmare time with injury last seaseon,

Oh, I don't know he seemed to become much better than he actually was last season by not playing...

Oh, I don't know he seemed to become much better than he actually was last season by not playing...

Or, Liverpool became much worse as a result. Bear in mind he was both the Liverpool fans and players player of the season in 2010-2011 - as well as a regular starter for Brazil - before his injury at the start of last season.