The LOLverpool Thread

4 hours ago, ali_91 said:

This is brutal stuff even for you.

Two of the posts are in a thread about fucking Madrid where he’s giving advice to people who are wanting to visit. What is actually wrong with you?

It’s not JMDP making a fool of himself here btw. 

It’s funny how you and Mallo always have to turn up. 

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I realise we haven't always seen eye to eye on here over the years and I realise the somewhat one-sidedness of that, and I'm genuinely sorry for the hypocrisy here.

But the state you seem to get into over a guy with 900-odd posts is a bit concerning. Put him on ignore if his posts are that disagreeable to you. 

I don’t remember ever having any significant disagreements with you, and without meaning to offend, I found  the rest of that post to be boring drama-queenery.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Can confirm JMDP lives in Madrid as I went for a couple of pints with him when I was over there last year.

Was never in doubt in the first place you utter fucking simpleton. And bet you never.

Edited by 8MileBU

22 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Oh my days, you’ve surely not called someone else a simpleton. 8mile man, self-awareness, we’ve been through this. 

C3AF14B3-06FD-4684-A911-9A3442FCE786.gif

Tired Pop Tv GIF by Big Brother After Dark 

Listen, you are also a fucking simpleton my man, but also incredibly boring. It’s cute how you and Marshy are an absolute gang on here now though 😄

16 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Was never in doubt in the first place you utter fucking simpleton. And bet you never.

If it wasn't in doubt, why did you make up stuff repeatedly, saying it wasn't true as well as lying about me having an alias?

The pattern of you quoting/manically red dotting me (from 2009 - thanks for reminding me about Aalborg) , begging for attention, claiming I'm raging then making up lies isn't regular behaviour.

Anyway, lets get the thread back on track with an iconic celebration:

20200726_174630.jpg.5ba126a22c19c215266011d1a7baf069.jpg

• 2 months later...