The LOLverpool Thread

Pleasing that the grief merchants are sliding towards relegation as West Ham are currently beating them thanks to an OG by past it has been Steeeevie G.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...or maybe winning for the 3rd time in 8 days and moving 4 points off 4th place. 2 home games to come.

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Still a long way to go, but Brendan Rodgers is doing a fine job with this squad of dross....

Couple more signings in January and Liverpool can look to push for 5th and 6th.

That relies on him being around to see the results. If Khhhhhing Khhhhhenny can get shoved out of the airlock then that speaks wonders for the tolerance of the owners. I wouldn't put it past them to let him go after a disappointing start next season even after the dross is shifted, especially if he has to start making tough decisions like dropping Sir Steven long-term that get the letters pouring in.

That relies on him being around to see the results. If Khhhhhing Khhhhhenny can get shoved out of the airlock then that speaks wonders for the tolerance of the owners. I wouldn't put it past them to let him go after a disappointing start next season even after the dross is shifted, especially if he has to start making tough decisions like dropping Sir Steven long-term that get the letters pouring in.

by bringing in someone like rodgers the liverpool owners have basically said that it is a long term plan, if they fire him when he isnt even 2 seasons into the project then they will just look even more stupid than most club owners look like

i expect him to be sacked in the summer now lol

In case you haven't notice Liverpool are still shite.

Also, who do you support, Falkirk or Liverpool? :huh:

Falkirk, very much so. Liverpool are my English team, but I try not to use the word 'support' when talking about them as it it perhaps insulting to true Liverpool supporters who go to Anfield every second week. And yes, I know they're still shite, but my point is that when Liverpool win, this thread starts to slide down the board pretty quickly. Guys, if you're going create a thread to slag Liverpool, at least post on it consistently and not just when they lose, some would say you're part-time critics. ;)

Falkirk, very much so. Liverpool are my English team, but I try not to use the word 'support' when talking about them as it it perhaps insulting to true Liverpool supporters who go to Anfield every second week. And yes, I know they're still shite, but my point is that when Liverpool win, this thread starts to slide down the board pretty quickly. Guys, if you're going create a thread to slag Liverpool, at least post on it consistently and not just when they lose, some would say you're part-time critics. ;)

What age are you, out of curiousity? Because I did very much the same thing except with Man Utd in place of Liverpool when I was younger.

Edit: 16 according to your profile. There's hope for you yet, young padawan.

Then I realised I was being a bit daft for supporting a team for the flimsiest reasoning possible and my support for Man Utd just gradually died a death ever since.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely