Tia Sharpe

To be fair, having a previous doesn't always mean you've done it.

Sounds a wee bit guilty though.

When it was reported that Tia left her mobile and travelcard, you had to think it was him or the gran. Then when it came out that it was just him and her in the house, it did sort of point to him. Why would she leave the house to go to Croydon without her mobile and travelcard. Admittedly you could walk it from her grans but it was suspicious.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it was reported that Tia left her mobile and travelcard, you had to think it was him or the gran. Then when it came out that it was just him and her in the house, it did sort of point to him. Why would she leave the house to go to Croydon without her mobile and travelcard. Admittedly you could walk it from her grans but it was suspicious.

Yeh of course, I believe it was him too but again that mistake has been made before.

If it transpires the body was there all along...which will be verified at some point....then the Met Police will have serious questions to answer and look pretty incompetent at the moment. Especially as the family look like an episode of Shameless...

If it transpires the body was there all along...which will be verified at some point....then the Met Police will have serious questions to answer and look pretty incompetent at the moment. Especially as the family look like an episode of Shameless...

I know what your saying, but the cops cant just rush in & start ripping the place apart from the word go, What if she had actually gone missing (kidnapped or runaway)?...the police would have been in serious trouble had they gone in like that.

I think it's a case of damned if they do, damned if they dont.

See my previous post r.e why the searches are different... no one ripping up floor boards when they think shes run away etc, only really happens when theirs evidence to suggest a crime which might not have existed when these initial searches took place. The media always tries to make the police look bad, it would seem though that they aren't the only ones the finger could be pointed at, what about social work (letting her live in that environment) et al?

The family history and social work input will all come out in the wash in the fullness of time but the top brass of the Met are raging this has taken seven days.

Its always easy to blame the police. A house search in a missing persons enquiry is very different to one in a murder enquiry/evidential search, i.e you don't look under floor boards when you don't suspect foul play, you check the loft cupboards under beds etc etc. Also sniffer dogs are not infallible, especially if the murderer took precautions to disguise the smell. Killing someone doesn't always make alot of mess/leave alot of clues.

Edited to remove the chicken

See my previous post r.e why the searches are different... no one ripping up floor boards when they think shes run away etc, only really happens when theirs evidence to suggest a crime which might not have existed when these initial searches took place. The media always tries to make the police look bad, it would seem though that they aren't the only ones the finger could be pointed at, what about social work (letting her live in that environment) et al?

It doesn't take a detective to work out where your loyalties lie. I suspect even the plod from this case could work that out :rolleyes:

I know what your saying, but the cops cant just rush in & start ripping the place apart from the word go, What if she had actually gone missing (kidnapped or runaway)?...the police would have been in serious trouble had they gone in like that.

I think it's a case of damned if they do, damned if they dont.

surely they could have made up some pretence to get a cadaver dog into the house.

the police are hilarious (when not killing innocent people)

surely they could have made up some pretence to get a cadaver dog into the house.

the police are hilarious (when not killing innocent people)

Fucksake are things not bad enough? You think taking a dead dog in to the house is a good idea.

"Why have you got a dead dog with you officer?

Procedure ma'am"

I suppose it might've distracted them while the cops looked properly.......like under the bed or in the wardrobe.

Archived