Tia Sharpe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew it was him as soon as I read this quote "Well, if they believe what they read in the papers, they can believe whatever they like because I know deep down in my heart that Tia walked out of my house, she walked out of there."

So obvious.

The girl was found dead in her grannys house. Who didn't have their money on something like this? The worst part, for those not directly involved, is the police searched the house three times in the last week.

Sounded very Shannon Matthews-esque to me. I'm sorry for making generalisations here as I know a woman in work who is 100% respectable and about to have a grandchild at 40 but if your step-grandad is 37 and you are 12 then alarm bells ring for me.

Also, the guy "looked" guilty. I know that doesn't mean he was (as proven by the Joanne Yeates/Pizza/Landlord case) but sometimes you just know.

The mum also looked like a bit of a junkie, not that that means she or the girl deserved this to happen of course but sometimes the families/parents are the childs worst enemy.

Sad news, and I await the inevitable fake grief on facebook.

Three times, and presumably with sniffer dogs????

The more that came out the weirder it got. The guy they are hunting, the grans boyfriend used to be the mums boyfriend. FFS

They are now saying they think the body has been moved into the house after the search.

Pumping the gran, having previously pumped the daughter. Been jailed twice for dealing crack cocaine and possession of a machete. I can't think why the polis think he's involved.

"My previous has got nothing to do with it. Everyone's got a shady past."

Does this mean the Stereo MCs comeback will be put on hold?

I have to say, it does sicken you a bit when these things happen. It's very depressing as you just know the body will turn up sooner or later. As others have said, the first thought when you heard some details was 'he did it'.

Archived