The Alan Partridge Thread

Swampy

[drunkenly shuffling his way into the kitchen]

"Alan! That's the kitchen, you aren't allowed to go back there!"

[mumbles] "3 star..."

"I see... what probably happened was, when the screen flashed up "Do you want to watch Bangkok Chick Boys?", you must have pressed the button for "Yes" instead of "No." Would you like me to show you how to press the "No" button?"

Also this; probably the best scene, deserving of more than just a mere quote on here apropros of nothing:

Edit: the face at about the 1 minute mark :lol: edit again: the fucking clothes Alan is wearing :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Oooooooooooo...ladyboys.

Swampy have you listened to the audiobook? The book is great, but the audiobook is a different class.

I got halfway through the audiobook on the plane. Even though I've already read the book I still guffawed numerous times.

This is good this isn't it? Even though we're basically just listing Partridge quotes.

I see what you've done there... kind of.

Got it in my head that the line is "This is good this isn't it? Even though we're basically just listing body parts" for some reason, but I think I'm getting Partridge wrong.

I see what you've done there... kind of.

Got it in my head that the line is "This is good this isn't it? Even though we're basically just listing body parts" for some reason, but I think I'm getting Partridge wrong.

Chocolate bars, stop getting Partridge wrong!!!