Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

Two goals and an assist. Staggering. I still don't think he's good, his two goals have been tap-ins, but at least he's scoring. He has better service at Fiorentina with Cuadarado and Vargas on the wings so that's fair enough, but Montella's magic strikes again. I like when things prove how utterly inept Allegri was.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He only played 45 minutes. Subbed off at half time.

Napoli went 2-1 up against Bologna but the home side equalised in the last minute. If Verona fair to beat Milan, we have 8 points separating 4th and 5th.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about putting Milan on as part of a double.

Any regular Milan watchers reckon this is wise? Have they improved under Seedorf?

Still very vulnerable, and Torino are a decent side. I'd avoid, but I don't watch a huge amount of Italian football.

They had only played 3 times under Seedorf and won both Serie A games (just) and lost to Udinese in the Coppa Italia. Still really hard to judge but you made a good choice to avoid it. MIlan will scrape into Europe this season and they should be able to kick on next year. They're still in the Champion's League though.

Juventus v Inter should be a great game tonight, with the whole Vucinic/Guarin saga too.

They had only played 3 times under Seedorf and won both Serie A games (just) and lost to Udinese in the Coppa Italia. Still really hard to judge but you made a good choice to avoid it. MIlan will scrape into Europe this season and they should be able to kick on next year. They're still in the Champion's League though.

Juventus v Inter should be a great game tonight, with the whole Vucinic/Guarin saga too,

Juve strolling it. Not to surprised tbh,

Any idea why Sky are showing the Coppa Italia?

Presumably with a bit of competition football does now exist outwith the UK and Spain.

I also presume that the Coppa is so left-field that they're building towards a bid for league coverage from another country, Germany perhaps?

Archived