Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out Chievo's disallowed goal in their game against Juve. Absolutely hilarious. Paloschi was around 400 yards onside and was flagged off. I really struggle to take Serie A seriously because this kind of thing keeps happening.

Won 7-0 away from home yesterday, and have generally been decent thus far. Hardly 'guff'.

Against a glorified pub team who would easily finish bottom half of the SPL, yes.

My boys Bologna blew a three-one lead with a minute to go to draw against Meeee-lan. That's the sort of result you get when you're getting relegated.

Im a Bologna fan too, and that was a horrendous finish to the match. Diamanti hitting the bar in the last minute rubbed salt into the wound.

And who drew with Napoli last night. In Naples.

Did you see the game? I did. Napoli absolutely battered them. Morton beat Celtic. That doesn't make Morton any good.

Good, open start to the Inter v Fiorentina game here, both teams looking to attack, makes it a decent spectacle.

Joaquin misssing a glorious chance as I type.

Yeah decent game. Gomez an obvious big miss for La Viola though. Rossi just isn`t on the same level.

Edit: the Inter ultras are not in attendance for some reason, makes for a much quieter crowd.

So we're agreed that Inter put seven past some utter dross, then?

That no-one else has managed to do. Certainly a 'guff' team wouldn't have.

Incidentally, further evidence that Inter aren't 'guff' is that they are not only the top scorers in Serie A so far, they also have the best defensive record.*

While they're clearly nowhere near the level they were when they won the Champions League a few years ago, they are most definitely not 'guff'.

Hope this helps.

*Until Fiorentina just scored there. Damn that inconvenient timing :lol:

Archived