Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the cup game last year, was pretty tense! Not good to see. Got to work on Saturday so will not make it to the game but trouble is expected. Got to give the police a bit of credit, they have been more organized in the last few years, before if it kicked off it kicked off big time and their was nothing they could do about it (inside or outside the ground).

Important game for both teams, Verona have made a good start to the season and are playing well.

The Hellas ultras are awful. When I lived in Verona I went to the odd game, and whilst they do create an impressive atmosphere, they genuinely behave like animals in and outside the ground.

That said, not everyone who supports Hellas associates themselves with these fans, and I have lots of friends (my girlfriend too) who support Hellas. It's a shame they have such a massive proportion of morons in the support though.

Inter 2-0 up against Verona with only 12 minutes gone. Both goals from corners.

4-1 with just under an hour gone. Three of Inters goals were from corners, and Cambiasso's goal, he was in the 6-yard box.

Roma now the first team to win 9 from the first 9 not including 05/06 when juventus done it then got stripped of the title of course. Good result for Lazio too. Caught a bit of it just as they got their goals. Both in one 5 minute spell in the second half. Klose scoring the first then winning the penalty for the second

Roma now the first team to win 9 from the first 9 not including 05/06 when juventus done it then got stripped of the title of course. Good result for Lazio too. Caught a bit of it just as they got their goals. Both in one 5 minute spell in the second half. Klose scoring the first then winning the penalty for the second

Anyone know if it'd be possible to get tickets for Roma Lazio? Keen to go over and looking at that or the inter game but would obviously rather the Derby

When we went over we just got tickets via their webpage:

http://www.asroma.it/en/schedule_results/schedule.html

Admittedly, it takes you to another webpage, but it works out well enough. You'll need to create an account, and do a bit of 'google translate', but its pretty easy.

There are tickets on the page there for the Inter return at the Stadio Olimpico on 2nd March. The Curva Sud is sold out already, which is the most intense part of the ground. Ordinarily it'd be quite gutting to not get in there, but its fucking mental and you're probably better off the other side of the plastic wall (in the distini sud) so you can see the action in there, and the football, rather than just be stuck in the middle of a bunch of mentalists and flare smoke. There's also the stands parallel to the length of the pitch, but they're normally a bit pricier.

As Lazio are the "home" team for the return match (albeit obviously still at the Olimpico) there arent any tickets through the Roma page. I imagine you could get them through Lazio's site though? Just buy for the cuva nord (the away end to curva sud's home end) or any of the more neutral areas. Thats assuing you're going there to support Roma, otherwise just buy for wherever :)

Archived