Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of talk of Thereau from Chievo heading to Fiorentina in the summer. He's a cracking player and with even better players around him I don't doubt for one minute he could get even better. Apparently Seferovic going the other way might be part of the deal.

I heard that too, but I haven't seen him play. Sadly I haven't been able to pay as much attention as I'd have liked this season. Sounds like a good player from what I've read though which is good, and would help fill a Jovetic shaped gap up top.

Their midfield gives me a semi.

It's a thing of beauty, isn't it? It's like a Football Manager's dream.

Goes down to the last game of the season for 3rd place as Luca Toni scored the only goal to beat (and sadly relegate) Palermo (I still can't get over that), and Milan drew 0-0 against Roma. Fiorentina play Pescara (20th) and Milan play Siena (19th), so it's probably going to be Milan in the Champion's League.

Interesting last weekend for the final CL slot.

Milan losing 1-0 at Siena and Fiorentina battering Pescara 3-0 so far. Next hour of the Milan game could be very interesting.

I thought you weren't allowed to stutter in the run-up of a penalty to see where the keeper goes, like Balotelli does.. ?

You can still stutter as long as your run up is continuous and you don't stop (which Balotelli didn't).

A bit disappointed for Fiorentina but in all honestly Milan finishing 3rd is probably better for Italian football as a whole, since they're more likely to strengthen in the summer and actually do anything in the competition.

I think with a few right signings and keeping Jovetic (who I think will definitely leave now due to no CL) they'd be a reasonable force, but I reckon they'd drop to the Europa League. Ultimately disappointed but you really never thought Milan were going to slip up against Siena, just happened to be very, very late.

Overall it's been a brilliant season, going from 15th (?) last year and now 4th. Hopefully the board give more funds to Montella to improve and push on for next year, but Juventus and Milan will be top two. Third is plausible though as Napoli will weaken, Inter won't be up there yet, but I haven't a clue about Lazio/Roma.

Balotelli turned the game. Hilarious the commentator was still slating him, some things never change!

What an outstanding signing by Milan, Balotelli has been sensational.

Still, he's no Bobby Zamora :lol:

Looks like KD1771 or whatever is utterly rattled. PLEASING.

Looks like Milan have sacked Allegri http://www.football-italia.net/34419/berlusconi-complete-milan-changes

...and it's rumoured that Clarence Seedorf, who hasn't got a single coaching badge, is Berlusconi's chosen replacement.

Balotelli turned the game. Hilarious the commentator was still slating him, some things never change!

What an outstanding signing by Milan, Balotelli has been sensational.

Still, he's no Bobby Zamora :lol:

Looks like KD1771 or whatever is utterly rattled. PLEASING.

Why would you edit a post to try and say I am utterly rattled, which I'm not. Beckhams work rate is awful though eh?

Archived