Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new local team this season is going to be Chievo, so I'll be attending as many games as I can (90 euros for a student season ticket) and fully backing them.

'Mon the flying donkeys!

:)

Borys

Roma are going to be a force to be reckoned with. They've improved a lot and their new manager knows what he's doing. Even if they don't do well, I can't see a team playing as attractive football as they will be. Zeman's the man.

Fiorentina should be vouching for a European spot again. They've improved significantly and have a very good looking team. A new manager could be a problem, and I haven't seen a single one of their pre-season result, but I hope they can get a Europa League spot going by their squad.

If Juventus can sign a goalscorer, I don't see anyone stopping them. Milan and Inter have got rid of a lot of players and should both finish fairly highly up but it's quite hard to judge them. Milan need to find replacements for Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic quickly though, as they've undoubtedly lost their two best players. I can't remember who Inter have rid of, but they need a new centre-back since Lucio went to Juventus and they just need to improve overall, but the results with their new manager have been promising and they'll probably continue as such. Napoli have lost Lavezzi but they haven't lost anyone else and I'd expect them to still be sniffing about the top. Lazio won't do as well as they did last season.

Lazio, I don't think will do as well as they did last season.

1. Juventus

2. Milan

3. Roma

4. Napoli

5. Inter

Maybe...

It's going to be an amazing season in Italy again, no matter what happens.

Had heard rumours of Pazzini going back to Samp, has he signed for anyone? Roma have made some really good signings.

The rumour I've heard is that Inter and Juventus are looking at swap for Pazzini and Quagliarella.

I read that Lazio are rumoured to be interested in Berbatov, Nilmar, Davide Santon if they get two of these then they can challenge for Europe again. If they can hang onto Hernanes even better. Who knows what kind if impact Petkovic will have on them either.

I read that Lazio are rumoured to be interested in Berbatov, Nilmar, Davide Santon if they get two of these then they can challenge for Europe again. If they can hang onto Hernanes even better. Who knows what kind if impact Petkovic will have on them either.

He's moved to the Gulf with Al-Arabi I think it is. Definitely playing there though.

125661hp2.jpg

<3

Udinese have invested in youth again, signed 4 or 5 players under 24. I expect them to be sold on for a huge profit in years to come. Still need a goalie IMO, they have only got Romo who's 22 and some Polish guy they've just signed who is 20. Are the Craig Gordon rumours still going about?

Really looking forward to seeing Roma this season, hopefully they are more consistent this year. I watched some of their 2-1 win against Liverpool in America and I have to say they looked pretty good but I wasn't really paying attention to it tbh. Here is a link to all the transfers of all Serie A clubs so far this summer.

I can't see anyone challenging Juventus for the Scudetto but I'm more interested in seeing them in Europe this season.

Had heard rumours of Pazzini going back to Samp, has he signed for anyone?

Still can't believe that Inter are looking to rid of him. Yes, he didn't have a good season last time, but I still think that as soon as he gets a few goals under his belt he'll be unstoppable. He's probably the best, if not one of the best (looking at Toto here), finishers in Italy and I think it's really foolish of Inter to consider selling him - especially for one of their title rivals. If he were to go to Juventus, that's them won the Scudetto already. What I'm disappointed in is that there's been no rumours for Pazzo to join Fiorentina again. I'd love that. Instead they've been heavily linked to Marouane Chamakh and Ryan Babel...

I am looking forward to seeing Roma this year. Juve only appear to be missing a goalscorer. Milan will have to pull somethng out the bag and Inter Have a decent team on paper.

Emanuele Pesoli has chained himself too the Italian FA's gates and is on hunger strike after getting a 3 year ban for match fixing

:lol:

Aye, seems a bit mental. Either he's genuinely distraught and didn't do anything, or he's got some poker face.

Archived