Ched Evans

philpy

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of people have trouble with the can't consent aspect of this, probably due to how common it is to go out, get smashed and ride a bird who is probably also smashed. It's a culture over here. People need to realise that is the law though.

Why would that be? Have you blown my cover as a convicted footballer rapist?

You tell me, you're the one who has trivialise rape, then for some bizarre reason insulted me for brining it to your attention.

I think a lot of people have trouble with the can't consent aspect of this, probably due to how common it is to go out, get smashed and ride a bird who is probably also smashed. It's a culture over here. People need to realise that is the law though.

The Evans case wasn't as simple as that.

The Evans case wasn't as simple as that.

Yeah I read the court report on that one, it was pretty seedy, but (if memory serves me) it does boil down to the fact that he thought she had consented and she didn't have recollection of it. Probably why he wont accept his guilt.

You tell me, you're the one who has trivialise rape, then for some bizarre reason insulted me for brining it to your attention.

Thanks for claiming you were bringing my own post to my attention but I'm well aware of what I'm typing.

You sarcastically said it was "nice" of me, leading me to believe that you were offended by it.

If you want to give another explanation for wording it like that then I'm all ears (eyes).

Thanks for claiming you were bringing my own post to my attention but I'm well aware of what I'm typing.

You sarcastically said it was "nice" of me, leading me to believe that you were offended by it.

If you want to give another explanation for wording it like that then I'm all ears (eyes).

Still wondering why you're trivialising rape.

They signed a rapey guy, his name is Ched, is Ched.

"I'll shag the girls, consent or not", he said, he said...

This lack of morals ain't the norm, but Sheff Utd they've got the form.

They might as well go sign Rolf Harris instead...

Surely the circumstances of the case aren't really the issue here, he has been tried and convicted and that is that, if a football club decide to hire Evans then they have employed a convicted rapist, if you come down to the actual case itself then is it basically making a case for him?

Not saying anybody is doing this btw ,merely whataboutery.

One of the clubs commercial sponsors has said they will end commercial partnership if Ched Evans resigns.

Looks like he's heading abroad like Craig Thomson did or down to the non-leagues.

One of the clubs commercial sponsors has said they will end commercial partnership if Ched Evans resigns.

Looks like he's heading abroad like Craig Thomson did or down to the non-leagues.

So they'd rather he stayed? What sort of crazy company is this?

was there similar outrage and condemnation when luke mccormick and lee hughes served their time and returned to the game

or is rape now worse than death by dangerous driving?

not that i am condoning what evans has done, i just dont recall other teams and both players receiving similar abuse for returning to the game

was there similar outrage and condemnation when luke mccormick and lee hughes served their time and returned to the game

or is rape now worse than death by dangerous driving?

not that i am condemning what evans has done, i just dont recall other teams and both players receiving similar abuse for returning to the game

Yes

At least both of them showed signs of remorse and regret for what happened

Archived