Ched Evans

philpy

Was speaking to a blades season ticket holder today, seemingly new evidence has come to light, and the united chairman will fund the appeal, and if the conviction is overturned the agreement is that Evans will sign a new two year deal. Hmmm. Thoughts??

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wether he is cleared or serves his time for the remainder of his career he will be subjected to HORRIFIC abuse from the crowds & opposition players.. is it really worth a club taking on all of that..??

I even read recently Luke McCormack is due for release soon and in talks with a club !!!!!

Wether he is cleared or serves his time for the remainder of his career he will be subjected to HORRIFIC abuse from the crowds & opposition players.. is it really worth a club taking on all of that..??

I even read recently Luke McCormack is due for release soon and in talks with a club !!!!!

Wasn't he banging (pun intended) them in last season?

McCormack was linked with Swindon Town at one point.

McCormack was training with Swindon as part of day release. Club have said they don't plan to sign him. Swindon took a lot of backlash from their own fans over it.

Hardly surprising really. I remember him at Argyle when I lived there and he wasnt too bad a keeper either. However after what he did, the only team he should get trials with is a prison team.

Ched Evans is a strange case though; he was convicted of rape, but the guy int he bedroom with him wasn't. :blink:

If new evidence has come to light and his appeal is succesful then that is what the courts rule and he should be alllowed to get on with his own life.

However, we all know football fans aren't quite forgiving and as mentioned above he will recieve constant pelters from the opposistion fans.

It's a pretty weird case. As said above, how in the name of f**k did the other guy in the room when this alleged rape took place walk free?

Because the lassie was fucking blotto so the jury felt she was in no fit state to consent BUT she was seen winching the other fella in the club, swapping phone numbers and taking the address of the hotel earlier in the night so there was de facto consent before she one too many Lambrinis. Ched Evans she'd never seen before in her puff before he turned up at the hotel room.

Must be the nature of the position but other serious offenders who were strikers have seemed to carry on with success. I'm thinking of Marlon King (a serial offender) and Lee Hughes.

And both complete c***s

If new evidence has come to light and his appeal is succesful then that is what the courts rule and he should be alllowed to get on with his own life.

However, we all know football fans aren't quite forgiving and as mentioned above he will recieve constant pelters from the opposistion fans.

i concur

That makes no sense on the fans' part. If he's found to be innocent then he's no longer the "bad guy", and never was.

Archived