Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

The reunion rumour mill seems to have gone into overdrive this weekend all because Michael Eavis has said he would LIKE to see Oasis play Glastonbury again. Not that they WILL, just that he WANTS them to. f**k sake. Why would Noel record a new album and plan a tour if he was going to go back to Oasis in the very near future? I wouldn't rule it out for good but it's bloody unlikely to happen so soon.

I think I would just drop my pants there and then so not to cover my clothes in my load if they announced a tour.

I hope to god I'm in the house alone when I hear.

I think I would just drop my pants there and then so not to cover my clothes in my load if they announced a tour.

I hope to god I'm in the house alone when I hear.

I still think it will happen one day. I don't fancy my chances of getting a barrier spot on that tour with my zimmer frame though.

• 1 month later...

Great tune even it was a rip off. Loved Oasis back in the day & seen them 6 times in 93/94 but lost interest once Alan White came in & Noel decided to be the singer.

Alan White? Tony McCarrol Till I Die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just listening to the Ballad Of The Mighty I on Youtube and noticed something.

Right now the video has 1,256,071 views. It was uploaded 3 weeks ago.

In The Heat Of The Moment has 1,372,037 views. It was uploaded 3 months ago.

As we are aware, Noel's been doing a bit of trolling recently and winding people, namely Ed Sheeran fans right up. The other day he then slagged off Alex Turner saying "he'd rather drink petrol than listen to him." That had some people pretty mad as well.

I think most of us assume Noel's doing this to promote his new album and get a bit of publicity. Going by these Youtube views, do you think his plan is working?