Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

Where about is the 3rd price seats in the arena? The price for them is a bit more acceptable.

Edit to add. Just seen the seating plan. Bit of a stupid question I asked really. I should have known they'd be right up in the back tier.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Where about is the 3rd price seats in the arena? The price for them is a bit more acceptable.

Edit to add. Just seen the seating plan. Bit of a stupid question I asked really. I should have known they'd be right up in the back tier.

You'd still get an excellent view from there I reckon. And you'd be closer to the bar.

Got seating tickets in the first pre-release (standing sold out before i'd typed in my card details!)...tired to buy standing on Friday in the hope that I could then punt my seats but alas to no avail. Shame as although it will be a great gig from regardless of where you are, standing is the only way it should be at a gig.

Anybody see Noel on the Gogglebox special for Stand up 2 Cancer?

I did.

Laughed my ass off when he went for a high 5 wi Naomi and she dingyed him.

For 2 glorious hours I had tickets to see Noel at the Hydro.

Then the Mrs phones me back and says I'm in Poland when it's on. ????

''Beady Eye are no longer. Thanks for all your support. LGx''

I can't say I'm overly disappointed or surprised. I liked some of their stuff and I got to see them live so I can live with that. They were never going to hit the heights of Oasis and I don't think Liam could have lived with that so I can see why they've called it a day.

People should never compare Beady Eye to Oasis, they were never going to be as big as Oasis and you'd be a fool for thinking so.

Not disappointed they're finished. Had made some great tunes and I'm able to say I saw them live so I'm happy. I think Liam should direct his energy towards Pretty Green. I'm no expert but I assume he's doing fairly well with that, recently opening up a second store in Glasgow.

Not looking forward to the reunion patter either. It's not going to happen for a few years yet. It may never happen, who knows. Noels releasing his album next year and will be touring. I don't think he's interested at all for the time being.