Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

I’m not one to exaggerate things but this is the best song since Stand By Me. It taps into my inner sadnesses and regrets but fills me with hope for the future. Like all the best songs. Bravo, Liam.
Stand by me, imo, is one of the worst Oasis songs ever! Forgot all about it actually till you mentioned it!
Loved the band since first heard them on, the Word, and seen them over 20 times from Irvine Beach, (both nights), Braehead, Leeds, Hull,
Hampden. Murrayfield, Aberdeen 97 and Barrow land 10th anniversary were all highlights of a truly great band of their time!! Hate all the bitchin now but honestly believe there's method in the madness!!

Stand by me, imo, is one of the worst Oasis songs ever! Forgot all about it actually till you mentioned it!
Loved the band since first heard them on, the Word, and seen them over 20 times from Irvine Beach, (both nights), Braehead, Leeds, Hull,
Hampden. Murrayfield, Aberdeen 97 and Barrow land 10th anniversary were all highlights of a truly great band of their time!! Hate all the bitchin now but honestly believe there's method in the madness!!

Irvine Beach and Aberdeen 97 are highlights of my life. Never to be bettered!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2019 at 03:04, Paris Hilltoon said:

The MTV unplugged is simply outstanding.

If you disagree, it's for one of two reasons... Or both.

1. You just go out your way to hate on the King.

2. You haven't listened to it.

Had it in the car for ages. That version of Hello is by far my favourite.

#theugly4

Slowthai has pulled out of LG’s UK Tour - don’t know why. Wonder who the replacement will be?

The reaction to him being the support seemed pretty negative. I've never really understood why people get worked up about support acts. It's a chance to see something different that you maybe wouldn't have noticed otherwise or alternatively you just don't bother going and arrive for the main act.
I like slowthai so I'm a bit gutted by this but it'll be interesting to see who he brings on board now.