Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

I'm more interested in Noel Gallagher trying different things than listening to Liam doing the same three chords in an increasingly low timbre, but that is completely forgettable until the last 30 seconds or so, when it goes all Communards.  

The first comment on YouTube is spot on.  I'll eat my hat if that isn't the background music for team selection on Fifa 20.

• 3 weeks later...

And people slag the album. Slap it on and turn the stereo right fucking up whilst sinking Tennents.

PURE FUCKING HEAVEN!!!!

Oh and to the millennials - no fucking headphones. That's a shite way to listen to music

Snippet of Shockwave from Liam which is out next Friday by the looks of it.https://mobile.twitter.com/matthewlawson06/status/1134154695642144768

Could this be Shockwave? Somethings happening this morning anyway!

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5577.jpg.f9f68b92bf8dafaf18d4fd10cce185cd.jpg

That 55 second clip is better than both the songs Noel has released from his new album. I’m really excited for this.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

First of all, absolute tune from Liam. Love it. 

Secondly, that is absolutely shameless :lol: literally the same song, they even managed to sneak the harmonicas in.  Liam being Liam, he won't give a ****, but surely someone from Black Rebel Motorcycle Club might see this as a tasty legal claim?

12 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

First of all, absolute tune from Liam. Love it. 

Secondly, that is absolutely shameless :lol: literally the same song, they even managed to sneak the harmonicas in.  Liam being Liam, he won't give a ****, but surely someone from Black Rebel Motorcycle Club might see this as a tasty legal claim?

I heard the similarities the 1st time I heard the preview of Shockwave. Nice Rock 'n' Roll tune from Liam though, liking it.