Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

I don't understand getting that pished before it. As you say, you've spent a decent bit of money on the ticket yet don't see or remember it. I'd imagine that the vast majority of folk just wanted a piss-up with their mates without caring about Calvin Harris, but you don't need to spend money on a ticket to do that. You should've known what you were getting going to a Calvin Harris gig, though.

Yeah I knew what I was in for but wanted to see him.

I actually forgot to mention his support from Goulding had to keep asking the teen audience to stop fighting.

A year after Killers had played and famously stopped and got Security to throw out a big guy for fighting wi a wee guy.

Really enjoy the fact people can't conduct themselves in public in a decent manner.

What's the best songs the Super Furry Animals have done? I work long distance trunk runs for so I'm gonna listen to some of their greatest hits in the van next week to prepare for Thursday.

The Man Don't Give A f**k is a great place to start, then you've got Rings Around The World, Juxtaposed With You, Do Or Die, Ice Hockey Hair, Herman Loves Pauline and Slow Life. I'd imagine most of those will get played.

Hopefully they'll get a decent crowd because they never disappoint.

The Man Don't Give A f**k is a great place to start, then you've got Rings Around The World, Juxtaposed With You, Do Or Die, Ice Hockey Hair, Herman Loves Pauline and Slow Life. I'd imagine most of those will get played.

Hopefully they'll get a decent crowd because they never disappoint.

Cheers Bert! I'll give them a blast. 

Going to the gig in Aberdeen on Sunday, was quite disappointed to see that a lot of folk thought the Super Furry Animals were shite, hopefully not the case at the AECC

Super Furry Animals and shite should never be in the same sentence. Have a great night on Sunday.

Excellent gig last night. Super Furries were on top form, shame they got a pretty poor crowd but that was expected. Noel Gallagher was excellent and the tribute to Prince was a nice touch. Just a shame these gigs attract so many arseholes, there were about six guys knocking f**k out eachother near the end where we were standing.

Excellent gig last night. Super Furries were on top form, shame they got a pretty poor crowd but that was expected. Noel Gallagher was excellent and the tribute to Prince was a nice touch. Just a shame these gigs attract so many arseholes, there were about six guys knocking f**k out eachother near the end where we were standing.

Agreed. A few folk were booing Super Furries where I was.

Aye I saw the ugly scenes kick off from the balcony. The guy that was floored seemed to be getting stamped on quite a fair bit. Have to admit I missed most of the Furries set. The fact it was only 98p for a bottle of Carlsberg at the pub we were in might have had something to do with it. Noel was great as usual, but apart from giving one fan down the front a bit of stick for having a tattoo of Liam, he didn't seem to have as much interaction with the crowd as he normally does.

Did you enjoy yourself?

I did, though it was a bit flat compared to other Noel gigs I've been to. I didn't think the crowd or Noel himself seemed as up for it as usual.

I don't think Noel could ever do a bad show though.

Noel was really good last night, the tribute to Prince with Live Forever was great.

The group of females behind me during the gig, spent the whole of the Super Furry Animals set booing them. I actually enjoyed their set more than I thought I would. This isn't helped by the fact I've had Golden Retriever stuck in my head throughout today.