P&B subcrawl

I was planning on photographing every boozer. This will probably last till about Ibrox, then I'll forget.

I've still got my Albion-Rangers ticket from the 1-1 game, shall I bring that along? :P

You could do. I'm not convinced some of these drinking shops will have lavvy paper :P

I've still got my Albion-Rangers ticket from the 1-1 game, shall I bring that along? :P

I've still got mine from the Ramsdens cup game when Queens scored a hilariously offside equaliser, then beat them on penalties. Should bring it along?

Also if Dows is busy who am I looking out for?

I've still got mine from the Ramsdens cup game when Queens scored a hilariously offside equaliser, then beat them on penalties. Should bring it along?

A boy in a bunnet lurking outside before opening time.

Look out for an incredibly old man, surrounded by the only group of people in a small, otherwise quiet, pub.

Glad I got a haircut last week to reduce the likelihood of beast type chat :D

I will again have to fly the flag for long hair, as it billows in the wind of underground tunnels while I sing through the window of one carriage into another. A beautiful sight I'm sure everyone will agree.

I will again have to fly the flag for long hair, as it billows in the wind of underground tunnels while I sing through the window of one carriage into another. A beautiful sight I'm sure everyone will agree.

That image will stay with me forever.

I have video of this, alas Div may not approve of the contents.

This does not detract from this being amusing.